Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That a relief thought I might be in trouble..................................again!!
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• ooo err Santa with a big hose!
      I suppose it will come in useful to put the burnt to a crisp turkey out of it's normal Yuletide misery.
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• As it's GYO related, I thought it appropriate to order a case of this:

Attached Files
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
          As it's GYO related, I thought it appropriate to order a case of this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51259[/ATTACH]
          snot guinness

Comment

• I can see trouble ahead when Big Pete comes a-lookin' for his Scotch!
            Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 19-11-2014, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
              I can see trouble ahead when Big Pete comes a-lookin' for his Scotch!
              I think if he finds BB, he'll find his Scotch..................
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• OK who is a good builder as we are going to have to have a neonatal unit for VC, Bessie and the pups. Maybe we could get them to re-enact the Nativity.
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• I can't see that working, Lumpy - we'd never find anyone to play the Virgin Mary.

Comment

• OK how about a complete Grapes re-enactment of a Roman Saturnalia festival - much more my kinda party.

Comment

• Big Pete can keep his Islay malt, can't stand the stuff, like drinking a peat bog.

Now give me a nice Speyside or Highland malt that's a different matter.
                      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                        OK how about a complete Grapes re-enactment of a Roman Saturnalia festival - much more my kinda party.
                        Well...the Romans did Panto too if I recall...but none of them seem to jump to mind!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Maybe a Greek comedy with the leather 'thingy' attached to the front of every actor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            Well...the Romans did Panto too if I recall...but none of them seem to jump to mind!
                            Why am I thinking of Frankie Howerd's Up Pompeii

Comment

• Ooo Err Missis

Comment

• Time to cast the panto. How's about Aladdin and the Beanstalk on Robinson Crusoe's island searching for Cinderella. Um, it's a bit long isn't it, but I think it covers all eventualities. Is there any point of a script as it will be universally ignored?
                                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                                Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X