No announcement yet.

Ching Ching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning. Very blustery here. Had several sharp showers when the sky has gone black and the wind picks up a bit more. Nice and sunny at the moment and the sky has cleared up. Will see how long the sunshine stops with us.
    Have a good day everyone and keep safe with the weather.
    sigpic

Comment

• Evening all. Not been about for a while, the app is broke, thought I was thick. Off for a hot Vimto with my lad, have a good evening
      You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

• Evening all. Hope everyone has had a good day.
        sigpic

Comment

• Ching ching......good evening
          Carrie

Comment

• ching second day on the trot a nice chilled out,back garden make over is still ongoing,very slow,but sure,all dug up ready to put the new pathway in,currently a boggy place,.........mud pack anyone,nity night
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Ching, ching..........nest time, seesya tomorrow.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Ching ching.....good morning
                Carrie

Comment

• Morning Carrie and all. Ooh, woke up at 6 this morning for no reason... yawn. Didn't have to be up till 7.45, most annoying!
                  My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• Morning Carrie & Noos, miserable day out there but mustn't let that stop me. Catchya later.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all

Quite pleasant out down here, got my strawberry roots to pot today. Should keep me out of mischief

Comment

• Morning Grapeys Not very sunshiny here but I'm sure the rainy stuff will be gorn soon!
                        its really warm though - probably because I put the CH on last night for the first time this autumn and forgot to turn it off No idea what its like outside though...........
                        Not much to report from the funny farm. New dog is settling down and has mastered the dogflap She goes out white and comes back black!
                        Best get on with something useful..................after another coffi Kettles on....

Comment

• chingling lookin in,dry here up to now,am ooooff to play with me yellow rubber band hehehe,
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• ^^^^^

Comment

• Ooh, you and me both lottiedolly - just back from Pilates, which remains as much of a mystery as ever. One day I WILL get what the heck we are meant to be doing...
                              My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• Originally posted by Noosner View Post
                                Ooh, you and me both lottiedolly - just back from Pilates, which remains as much of a mystery as ever. One day I WILL get what the heck we are meant to be doing...
                                when used to go the gym,yup id,i only went to 1 class of that,was a relaxing presence,but one needed to look at what others were doing to execute the moves,i prefered the prouncing around to the music,a feel good factor,and the pool exercises,had to give up when MR retired,my choice,these days have had me corns clipped,i have a mini bouncer,ball and step at home,BUT,the phisyo has to be obeyed,i hate having to obey..................humhum.............to a point as regards the plots hehe,i miss the short low key jogs around the site,from one area to another,i dislike being dragged kicking and screaming into my senior years,i am a bit of a rebel when needs must,but err on the side of caution,

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X