No announcement yet.

Ching Ching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chingaling, best get up suppose, and do something useful before the rain arrives.
    DottyR

Comment

• Morning, just chinging in & out. Gonna see what the weather is up to. Be good,
      Last edited by Bigmallly; 16-11-2014, 07:25 AM.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all, not sure if this is of interest, but just got an email from Thompson and Morgan about a flash sale for today only, 20% off everything until midnight tonight, using code TNE443 (though not sure why I'm on their email list, I avoid T&M them due to huge charge for Northern Ireland postage)

Comment

• Chingching,morning all,it's on there web site to,
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all. Bit damp here again. Taking OH to work then off to see my mom and dad.
            Have a good day everyone
            sigpic

Comment

• Chingalongadingdong.................Good nite folks.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• ching ching loookin in
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Ching, ching LD. Have a good one.

Comment

• Ching Ching all, I'm still alive but missing the app still
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Heyup Sal, thought you'd left us.

Comment

• Ching Ching, it's been a long weekend so off to bed! Goodnight everyone, see you in the morning! Zzzzz
                        sigpic

Comment

• Nite Jay...............

Comment

• night jay,BM and all,son treated us to a carvary at a nice place in Rothley,asked about the christmas lunch,they fully booked up,just a spur of the moment thing,we all well stuffed,
                            sweet dreams,

Comment

• Nite Lottie.

Comment

• Time for my nest....nite all.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X