Ching Ching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nite all, nest time.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Sleep well, BM and everyone. Off to tuck in too now.
      My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• Morning. A bit misty here this morning but lifting very quickly. So should be a nice day.
        Hope everyone else has the nice weather as well today. Should be nice down the allotment to do a bit of digging.
        Have a good day everyone
        sigpic

Comment

• Morning, There is a definate chill in the air today. Hopefully it will brighten up as I need to go the lottie tonight.

Have a good day everyone.
          Bex

Comment

• Hello & goodnight, another busy day playing with decking & I'm falling asleep already.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Another cup of coffee and I'll hit the ground running. Cool morning, sunny day
              Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Ching Ching. Just checking in as I am at work right now. Going to catch up with you guys and then crack on finishing my cleaning while they are all in bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                Carrie

Comment

• Morning everyone. Had a cracking sunrise this morning. The sun was a cracking red colour kids were well impressed with it.
                  Have already built with the kids this morning a wooden train track system and built a house for a toy cat.
                  Looks as if it is going to be a nice day here. Have a good one everyone
                  sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning, looks gorgeous here today. I'm so so tired, not sleeping well at all.

Have a good day.
                    Bex

Comment

• Morning all, I know that feeling Bex. I was downstairs at 5am but managed to crawl back to my nest for a couple of hours.

Comment

• Catchya all later, going to play with the circular saw..................

Comment

• Ching Ching...oh BM, that sends shivers down my spine!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Good evening peeps

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                              Ching Ching...oh BM, that sends shivers down my spine!
                              Just to let you know all fingers are still intact Jay.............

Comment

• Morning all, we have 1st rain in about 3 weeks...................the vine is very quiet this morning, have a good day.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X