No announcement yet.

Fish TV

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good idea SP but I would imagine it would be nigh on impossible. Once the tube was removed, the screen & all of the vents would need sealing. The only feasible option is to put a TV carcass over a fish tank or glue the front of a TV to a tank.
    Last edited by Bigmallly; 21-11-2014, 11:42 AM.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Nowts new... i did this a few years ago.
      Boring day - Video Dailymotion
      Its Grand to be Daft...

https://www.youtube.com/user/beauchief1?feature=mhee

Comment

An I thought I were barmy......................
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

I have a degree in idiotics....
          Its Grand to be Daft...

https://www.youtube.com/user/beauchief1?feature=mhee

Comment

It must be a Yorkshire thing Rog.

Comment

BM...Just wondering what you are planning to do with the 'TV' when the weather gets colder and there is the potential for heavier frosts/ colder nights??
              Are you going to leave it in the water for as long as you can??
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Yes Nic, I'll keep a close eye on the forecast and if a dip is threatened, I'll take them out. To be fair, they are already out but because the pond was looking so clear I just had to confirm it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                  Yet another update:

After several weeks tinkering with the inlet/filtration from the stream, yesterday I decided to clean one of the TV's to assess the clarity of the water. To say I'm chuffed is an understatement. In pics 3 & 4, you can actually pick out a few of this years hatchlings. Apologies for the pic quality, my hands were dropping off it was that cold..............

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51288[/ATTACH]..........[ATTACH=CONFIG]51289[/ATTACH]..........[ATTACH=CONFIG]51290[/ATTACH]..........[ATTACH=CONFIG]51291[/ATTACH]
                  When are you going to turn the liquidizer on and make some nice fish soup?
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Here! Snage! The same thought press going on here!

But of any "Luxury" BM! My weekend off! And have done a bit on the pond n TV!

Post tomoz! After a good nights kip!
                    Last edited by Deano's "Diggin It"; 21-11-2014, 07:37 PM.
                    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

At last! Their going in!...........

. .

And I think I've got the lighting just about picking up the bits I want picking up!

Think the telly wants a spotlight on top, the likes of what VC as on hers

But that be next year now!
                      Attached Files
                      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Here's another FTV I've been doing!...........

. .

Just the back to box in, and it's done!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Looking good Deano. Just thought I would post a clearer pic as the previous ones don't do it justice........Bladdy phone...........

Attached Files

Comment

Well how strange. In all my years of fishing, winter has always been a slow time as fish tend to stop feeding & go into deep water where it is warmer with the exception of Pike etc. Someone forgot to inform mine of this rule.....................I can only assume it's a degree or two warmer in the TV.

Attached Files

Comment

Had a Lovely Xmas day with the kids, I say kids! But there not kids anymore!

But just having a few beers! n chilling has made my day!

Then casting my mind back! It as been a bit "In my face" of late! But coped!

It's done!

Well happy with getting this deadline done! As we were all down there today!

And must admit!" Smug Smilie" well pleased with the outcome!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Yep, good job Deano...........that is one mean looking dog.............
                                Last edited by Bigmallly; 25-12-2014, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X