X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PyreneesPlot View Post
    But my water butts are full
    There you go, every cloud has a silver lining even if its only a miserable little bit of silver.
    photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Dentist this morning, ouch!
      DottyR

Comment

• Listening to my neighbour through the party wall, coughing his guts up at all hours of the day and night including extensive retching noises - knowing that a) he won't take medical advice and give up smoking rollups and b) he objects to my dog running up and down the living room for the noise she makes on the floorboards and for the howling she does if I pop out for a short while (which practically never happens.) Grrrrr
        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Just posted a pic on here, went to put up another, and bu@@@ me, can't flipping remember how I did it.
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Ohh No, why ever did I let the dentist, persuade me that an appointment with the Hygienist was a good idea, am scared, it hurts, always hurts, help! Please.
            DottyR

Comment

• Why cant runner beans be bred so they are pink or yellow even white. Spending 30 minutes searching and picking all I think are ready then look again and find loads more

Comment

• Forgot to sow my 'leek seeds', every year I seem to forget something. My allotment neighbour, gave me some Leek 'seedlings', but they aren't leeks, ( onions we think!)
                DottyR

Comment

• Pot of 'tumbling toms', tumbled right over this morning, due to weight of toms. Whoops!
                  DottyR

Comment

• Going to the pet shop to buy a couple of fish, to find on my return loads of babies swimmin about.............
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Taking the plunge and binning tomatoes in GH. Most if not all affected by blossom rot and poorly looking plants. Getting a bit tired of listening and seeing neighbours fab tomatoes in their GH. Feeling inadequate!!

Comment

• Having to drive a 20 mile detour because the slip road to the bridge home is closed! Took an hour for a 20 minute journey!
                        sigpic

Comment

• First holiday with our wee Grandaughter totally ruined by her parents who behaved like 2yr olds too
                          My blog - http://carol-allotmentheaven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Well my sunflower won't be entering the VVS tallest sunflower this year, pesky slugs!
                            I've entered it into best failure instead!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• This dog has no fellow feelings - this is the umpteenth time she has dropped her bone off the edge of the sofa onto my bare foot! Cruel girl.
                              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Standing at the BBQ and a freak sausage squirts fat all down your light coloured jeans.
                                Lets see how good that "vanish" is!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X