This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snakeshack View Post
    The fact we have all had this long & fruitfull discussion in a chat thread goes some way towards proving the need for it I think
    That depends on how much off topic chat is allowed . . . if some is tolerated then it reduces the need for a dedicated off topic chat section/thread.

This discussion is very specifically about the Forum though, so is not general chat as such.
    My allotment in pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
      So what you are saying Lottie is that we need the mods to man up..........oops, am I allowed to say that?.......
      Like a Mod Father?

Mario Puzo-Great men are not born great, they GROW great!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        And it is that kind of comment that is not helpful. We should be supporting the present Mods not living in the past.
        BM, please do not just snip a little bit of my post to suit. In response to Jeans post re lots of experienced mods leaving, yes, the likes of Sarz are hard to find. I am not "living in the past" at all and the post is not intended to be unhelpful.
        That is no slur at all on the current mods, who as mentioned in the bit of my post you choped out have the sword of damacles hanging over them and do a grand job. Whatever they do they will upset someone. It is a thankless but rewarding job.
        Last edited by pigletwillie; 22-06-2014, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by snakeshack View Post
          The fact we have all had this long & fruitfull discussion in a chat thread goes some way towards proving the need for it I think

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
          Was just going to say the very same thing, you beat me to it.

Maybe enough has been said on this subject, as this thread is now in danger of becoming a bit sour.
          DottyR

Comment

I think this has, indeed, given us a lot of food for thought and has been very constructive - thank you BM for starting it but I think Dotty is right - it has run its course and I'm going to close it now - thank you everyone for your input
            A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X