This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
    I am also happy for people to know that I sent a message to you, expressing my feelings, and offering my opinion, for what it's worth, on the handling of the thread closure issue.
    Yep,I read it,copied it to the rest of the Mod's & as you requested I have forwarded it to Admin,doubtless they will get back to you in the fullness of time
    Last edited by bearded bloke; 21-06-2014, 07:20 PM.
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Hoo aboot a tick box filter to hide/ show "off the topic "threads for those who want/ don't want to see them.... Simples
      Last edited by RedThorn; 21-06-2014, 07:25 PM.
      Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

I will suggest it for you RT,but the tech bods are a bit busy sorting the app gremlins at the mo

Comment

Thing is...........it ain't what they say, its the way that they say it...............
          ( not a cue for a song clip)

Comment

Resisting,resisting ........

Comment

You know, this thread is a brilliant eye opener...and it's great to hear how you think we, together, can move on and progress this forum!

When goooogling something, have you noticed how often this site comes up with an answer/ comment?

Let's look forward to more tolerance between members.

Keep coming up with any new thoughts as how to ' improve' this site please...we really want to make it the best gardening site/ forum on the internet!,,
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I'd just like the quotes to work on the app...........

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

...we're nipping at Admin's heels there Alison!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    ...we're nipping at Admin's heels there Alison!!!
                    Sorry, wasn't mean to have a go as I know these things aren't easy, was meant to be a jokey comment about what actually annoys me, maybe another example of things sounding different in text.......

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Sign i have not been looking in for a few days again,and missed what ever,personally i love it how it is,just ignor or report what you find offensive,maybe all it needs is a pm from a mod,to say whatever was written,is frowned upon,then delete the offensive thread,that way no one gets offended/embarassed across the whole forum,
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

So what you are saying Lottie is that we need the mods to man up..........oops, am I allowed to say that?.......
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
                          Sorry, wasn't mean to have a go as I know these things aren't easy, was meant to be a jokey comment about what actually annoys me, maybe another example of things sounding different in text.......
                          Ah well you see I didn't see that as having a go at all...just a great reminder ...and certainly worthy of a comment from a user who is frustrated.
                          We mods are here to help Alison and be assured we always put Grapes' requests/ questions to Admin as and when requested.
                          ...glad to help...that's why we volunteer our time!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            Keep coming up with any new thoughts as how to ' improve' this site please...we really want to make it the best gardening site/ forum on the internet!,,
                            It already is Nicos, it already is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                              So what you are saying Lottie is that we need the mods to man up..........oops, am I allowed to say that?.......
                              Man up ?
                              Yup...you can certainly say that...and yup...perhaps we have been more tolerant than in the past...hoping that people are capable of self moderating...clearly though some people aren't - which is sad.

And yes...there are active discussions going on at the moment with Admin as to how we can make this site more user friendly .

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                                consider yourself PM'd
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X