What Is This Gonna Be?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is This Gonna Be?

Ok, so I'm gonna post daily pics until my next project is complete. As you can see, I have a Pan/Brush set & a piece of corrugated plastic. What could you make from these? or better still, what am I gonna make from these?

Attached Files
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Dunno, but I have all those items as well.
    Shall we have a game of snap?
    Feed the soil, not the plants.
    (helps if you have cluckies)

Man v Squirrels, pigeons & Ants
    Bob

Comment

A water feature for the pond - 's'obvious really
      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
      Endless wonder.

Comment

Wooden shelter for your garden with a corrugated plastic roof?
        DottyR

Comment

Ah, I know, an extension to your greenhouse?
          DottyR

Comment

A bug house?
            Panpipes?
            Wrap around bamboo cane store?
            A multi simultaneous seed sower?
            Small "guttering" for starting tiny seeds?

Comment

Something for sowing?? Grass maybe?? I think you have left the brush on as a decoy and i dont think it will serve a direct purpose to your contraption. being the nutter i am i measured the width of your corrugated plastic and compared it to the width of the 'mouth' of the dustpan..... So i can see the obvious but not what the hell you are making lol..after your teatubes it could be any number of random implements??looking forward to the next clue...thatd gonna keep me awake now that is!!

Comment

Originally posted by bretty666 View Post
                being the nutter i am i measured the width of your corrugated plastic and compared it to the width of the 'mouth' of the dustpan..... So i can see the obvious but not what the hell you are making lol.
                Aren't you the clever one.................
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Nah , he's just been to sp3c s@vers

Comment

Hahah clever no.......a bit insane........maybe..competive..definately...just as crazy as you for weird and wonderful contraptions.absolutely. i did think about something to do with your pond but i cant see what....here you go if ya wanna get your thinking cap on...i want something like a hand turned butter making wheel/tub but to wash all my parsnips and root veg..i know parsnip is a root veg but it has priority in our house ,)

Comment

Purrem in't washing machine on final rinse...............

Comment

Chicken coop with awning

Comment

Originally posted by fishpond View Post
                          Dunno, but I have all those items as well.
                          Shall we have a game of snap?
                          I've got those things so if we like BM's latest project we're all set to copy it
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                            I've got those things so if we like BM's latest project we're all set to copy it
                            One vital part is on order & should be here in the next couple of days. Unfortunately I can't say what it is as it will almost certainly give the game away..............

Comment

Is the brush for some kind of filter,the pan to act as a sort off waterfall if connected to a hose pipe,and the plastic to catch it and divert the water to different pots,
                              Well I am thinking outside the box,
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X