What Is This Gonna Be?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
    Its a wibbly wobbly thing with a brush on the end.
    It could be Bren but I won't be tying mi Kangaroo down sport..............
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Sorry wrong place
      Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 29-04-2014, 02:23 PM.
      DottyR

Comment

Part 2

Ok koky, part 2-the handle has been removed from the pan and attached to the plastic with sealant. The whole thing has been spray painted with fleck paint to give a stone effect.............

Attached Files
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

* scratches head furiously...
          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

You got the spondoony,how long before they deliver the whizzoe ?
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
              You got the spondoony,how long before they deliver the whizzoe ?
              Hopefully in the next couple of days..........then it's all systems go. I'll look a right plonker if it fails.............

Comment

Are you going to be adding a grunion and spondulator to bearded blokes spondoony and whizzoe?

You're be on the Generation Game next

Comment

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                  Are you going to be adding a grunion and spondulator to bearded blokes spondoony and whizzoe?

You're be on the Generation Game next
                  I did think about it but unsure if it will complicate things.................

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                    Ok koky, part 2-the handle has been removed from the pan and attached to the plastic with sealant. The whole thing has been spray painted with fleck paint to give a stone effect.............

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44597[/ATTACH]...................[ATTACH=CONFIG]44598[/ATTACH]
                    Have you made one for the other foot
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                      Have you made one for the other foot
                      How do you know I haven't only got one foot................

Comment

I think its for a game of marbles. You roll the marbles down the grooves into the pan. Once you've done that, you have to run the marbles back down the individual grooves. The brush is to keep the grooves clean - like they do in curling (and I don't mean your hair )

Comment

I'm guessing Bigmally is a big Dr Who fan, and it's going to be a sundial in the shape of a dalek.

Comment

No, it's a sun bed, for tough people, easy to wash after use, and the dustpan and brush can be used to keep surrounding area clean, or sweep the sand away when being used on the beach.
                            DottyR

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              I think its for a game of marbles. You roll the marbles down the grooves into the pan. Once you've done that, you have to run the marbles back down the individual grooves. The brush is to keep the grooves clean - like they do in curling (and I don't mean your hair )

Awww I was going to say a bagatelle (spelling)

But I think its a Mally seed sizer you roll your peas etc down the corrugations and all the big ones bounce into the dustpan, the little ones go though into waiting containers.
                              Last edited by Bill HH; 29-04-2014, 11:11 PM.
                              photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

I've got it. the bit you are waiting for is an Ann Summers vibrator which you will attach to the underside, then tip 500 carrot seeds into the pan and turn it on, the seeds wil bounce down the corrugated sheet as you guide it along the prepaired row.
                                photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X