Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaaaaaaarternoooooon Peeps! Early start for me this morning, to meet the Farrier, and the bugga was late! . We've had enough rain over the last 24 hours or so, I'm surprised my Chooks haven't got webbed feet!

Dawgs have had their boosters today, and Osc is now acting clingy. They've each had one of those veggie teeth cleaning chews that the Vet sells at extortionate cost. They're still cheaper than buying them at the feed centre though, and the Dawgs love 'em!

Hope you're all OK and not been drowned by weather. Kettle's hot...
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by WendyC View Post
      I was there too! Wonder if we saw each other. It was much busier than I expected. Our coach driver said there were 100 coaches there Thursday. They are expecting four times that on each day, Saturday and Sunday.
      Yep, I saw you WendyC, at the 'Pimms' stall!

It was busy, but ok to get around, glad I went Thursday, sounds like will be too busy Sat & Sunday. Hope you enjoyed your day.
      DottyR

Comment

• Afternoon all, just got home, time to change and hit the plot....little drizzle in the air but as drips only get bigger I should be fine.

Comment

• Evening no rain here so I've been out and watered my containers as well as the GH.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening all! Been to Sains with mum and had a right giggle, now home with a glass of apple wine.

And I am again sorting through my 266 pics for work (see rant) whittling them down to a dozen or so 'best' ones. It's a far more pleasurable job with a glass of wine than it was with the phone ringing and against the clock earlier.

Actually, I do have to keep my eye on the clock - going out later. So I'd better knuckle down and get this lot sorted.

Comment

• Right, that'll do. Photos whittled down to 18 really good ones - just have to put them on a stick and get them printed.

Friday night starts ........ NOW!

Comment

• Nearly bedtime - dog is sleepy after a good session at dog training - along with some embarrassing moments. We met another dog from dog training in the park today- he is a very shy dog that gets anxious about meeting other dogs - but he knows Rosie from puppy classes and he seemed to remember her. Anyway his owner brought him along to dog training this evening and they had a good session - I am sure it was no coincidence. The classes are £3 - really good value Pleased about that - something constructive to do on a Friday night
                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Hi! All!

Well after a little "Deliberation" cause you guys n gal's have been on here a fair few years, and friendships bonded! thought I,d come out of the "closet" n say hello! So! Hello!

Thank god it's my weekend off! "Plot Bound" tomoz" anyone got a cream for that?
                  "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Hello Deano and welcome to the Grapevine. Why don't you pop over to the Introduce Yourself thread and tell us a little about your garden..............Make sure you don't get confused with that other Deano who's on here.............the less said about him the better

Comment

• It does take a while to suss things out so Hi from me as well............Hope your not as tidy as that other guy we have on 'ere...............
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• VC! Totally agree! What a freak!
                        "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Takes all sorts Deano They can't all be as sane as us

Comment

• cheers BM!

Got promoted to the "Main Man" on Monday hence my little absence! But by! Am I ready for bed! But weekend off! Gardening dun half calm the soul!

Mrs Deano just retired, n not far behind!

So wish all Goodnight n God bless!

Comment

• What-ho, night owls! Just about to turn in after packing a small overnight bag*. Tell you all about my weekend when I get back on Monday.

*inc. biscuits (in case I get peckish on the journey); grapes & cherries (ditto); two dresses for evening (ooh!); smart jeans and nice top (for eveningwear too, if it's not dressy); two pairs of spare shoes (I know that I'll only be walking about 8 paces, but one pair does rub); spotty waterproof (in case of showers); cardy for if it's chilly in the evenings; jeans/vest top/long sleeve top/fleece (to cover all eventualities of daywear); crossword (for idle moments); phone/camera/battery charger; shampoo/conditioner (in case the complimentary stuff does not suit); steely attitude to UHT milk in hotel rooms.

What have I forgotten?

Comment

• Morning and welcome to the chat thread Deano

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                                What-ho, night owls! Just about to turn in after packing a small overnight bag*. Tell you all about my weekend when I get back on Monday.
                                Hazel that small bag does hold a lot of stuff
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X