Clear All

• Good Morning, Happy Friday, have a good one
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• and a Happy Mornin to you!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Happy Friday all. Off to the Charity shop for a morning session, always fun. Cheers me up no end. I may have mentioned my sweetcorn before lol, but they are looking magnificent. I have them in a block of two with fairly thin string across the front in case they fall over. With their tops and tassels, who needs flowers. Have a good one.
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Breakfast is ready for those of you sleepy heads!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
            Happy Friday all. Off to the Charity shop for a morning session, always fun. Cheers me up no end. I may have mentioned my sweetcorn before lol, but they are looking magnificent. I have them in a block of two with fairly thin string across the front in case they fall over. With their tops and tassels, who needs flowers. Have a good one.
            Block of twelve, not two 😀
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• I was trying to visualise a block of 2!......strangely it always came out as the same short line

Comment

• Morning all, got to go out plastic box hunting this morning, you don't want to know......................have a good 'un.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all

The sun is shining,the chooks are clucking & the water is flowing so the plants are once again happy
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                    Morning all, got to go out plastic box hunting this morning, you don't want to know......................have a good 'un.
                    Oh but we do Big Mally....another what is it challenge perhaps?

Comment

• Morning its not sunny here so i was wondering maybe its because I finally got around to putting up my GH shading yesterday.

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                      I agree you can't just tantalised us then go off on your quest
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all - slow start here, and it is raining

I think I'll have a coffee and mooch around the vine for a while.
                        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                          Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                          I agree you can't just tantalised us then go off on your quest
                          Maybe when I get back but it's easy peasy.............even for you Bren.............
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I know, I know................they're for BM's sandwiches
                            Morning All. Its a bit cloudy but very mild here.
                            Its' courgette night tonight A selection of shapes and colours to play with - feeling very happy!!

Hope you all have a sunshiny day

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
                              Off to Hampton Court show today, weather looks a bit 'iffy'.
                              I was there too! Wonder if we saw each other. It was much busier than I expected. Our coach driver said there were 100 coaches there Thursday. They are expecting four times that on each day, Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                                Maybe when I get back but it's easy peasy.............even for you Bren.............
                                I take it you're making another thingie
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X