Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Z says I have nothing to complain about - after telling him the story of Mr Jules. I suspect his time will come.

Comment

Last week, I was so glad he was recovering and safe. This week, I have changed my mind. I love him very much, but if'n he comes near me just now I'm not responsible for my actions.

The fact that he is quite fatalistic (is that the right word) and has just gotten on with his afternoon has grated on my nerves constantly. Meanwhile, I'm looking for pieces to pick up.

My biggest problem is the fact that we only had the Euros through a lot of hard work on my part, and I feel that's all wasted now.

And, why, when he found the envelope on the study floor (it had fallen from it's place of safety on our notice board) did he not open it? I just don't get that, I just don't.
      Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

(((((Hugs/Cwtch))))) Jules.

Comment

Oh Jules, I don't know what to say. ~hugs~

Comment

Me either Indigo, me either.

Another minor rant - it has taken M&S three weeks to process my flamin' refund. I ordered jeans, in their sale, that 'sit on the waist' I know gravity works etc etc but my waist has never been six inches above my......above my...above there.
            Jules

Comment

All I can say is Mr Jules is a very lucky man.

If I had done that I would be as far away from SWMBO as possible as bladdy quickly as possible.

Rant I don't have one but had to express my sympathy.

Potty
              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Sometimes, you can chat on the rant thread. This is one of those occasions.

I think Mr Z would have left the house for the rest of the week if he had done that...I'm still seething for you Jules.

Comment

Thanks Zaz. I'm beyond seething, I've reached 'numb' now.

My boys, my sweet sons, have offered;

The Boy: All his saved up paper round money

#2: Money from his ISA

#1: To extend his overdraft.

Aren't they lovely? I do hope it's made their father feel extra guilty.....
                  Jules

Comment

Well, although I have a modicum of sympathy with the train of thought that says 'I could have died just the other day, and everything else pales into insignificance' and also the one that says 'hey - what's done is done - however dreadful a past act is, it is past and I cannot change that' and even 'well, it's only money - there are more important things in life'

However, I think that it would be a remarkably brave soul who expressed those sentiments to me in your shoes, Jules, just at the mo.

Extreme contrition would be a good move, I would think, with a transition to fatalism as the odds of you being tempted to add to the head injury subside...

'Oh well, pet, we still have each other, and that's the main thing, isn't it?'

CLONK!

Comment

omg Jules - I can't believe it either! Altho I can believe the fatalism on the Bh's part - my son is like that and it drives me MAD! I had a friend once who, when things went horribly wrong, would say "it's all part of life's rich pageant' meaning it as a joke. But I told her once if she said it was all part of life's rich effing pageant again I'd have to kill her!

Really I just want to box your BH's ear, soundly! He should be spiflicated at the very least!

Son's sound lovely tho. Take up their offers, you so need a break, you might need to gaffa tape the BH's mouth so you don't have to murder him while you are away. It will look suspicious if only one of you comes back! Why do some men never know when to shut *** **** up? I'd say I'm speechless but I'm obviously not! I shall take a deep breath in your honour Jules, you're a calmer woman than I am.
                      Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Jules, can't you just ask E-Off if they've sent the cheque yet, as you haven't received it? Or do they know? Can you get them to transfer it directly to your account?

Can I send you a 'sub' via Paypal, repayable when you get back?
                        Last edited by Glutton4...; 02-07-2013, 07:04 AM.
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Oh hunni, what can I say?!

I don't get why someone would burn an envelope without looking in it, really odd!

Eon will reissue, tell them it's not been received, make a real fuss on the phone and insist its sent today.

Xx

Comment

Well, I just came on to rant that a bl@@dy pigeon has gotten into my greenhouse and flattened 50% of my chilli & pepper plants ...but it doesn't seem like much now!
                            Jules, you really have had the cr@p fairy visiting you lately. Hugs! xx

Comment

G4, you are such an angel. Thank you for offering, but I'm going to say no.

As I said before Eff On are being spiteful. The other people were 'getting it reissued immediately' and I believe them when they say that. The new insurance docs arrived this morning - pretty danged good after a late pm phone call yesterday!

I've decided to go for the full Sainthood, and forgive my twit...er, I mean...husband. After further interrogation revealed he sorted out one pile for the brazier and one pile for the recycle and another to file. And then got the piles mixed up. The mind boggles at what else got burned in the mix up though....time will tell I am still pretty sore at the loss of the Euros - that will take some time to get over. I still can't get my head around just why he didn't look in the envelope, but if it was in the 'file pile' that got burned then that's not quite so bad. I always thought curiosity (ok, nosiness) was on the X chromosome. Well, he's got one of them, so why not look? Maybe the Y Chromosome negates any useful traits on the X?

I need to find a suitcase because this faery is moving out. It's beginning to feel like she's moved in. Sling it, honey, you ain't welcome no more.....
                              Jules

Comment

Erm, my rant seems a bit wishy washy now so I won't bother. I know Mr Jules hasn't been well and mistakes can happen etc but... painful
                                I was feeling part of the scenery
                                I walked right out of the machinery
                                My heart going boom boom boom
                                "Hey" he said "Grab your things
                                I've come to take you home."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X