This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for your kind words everyone xxx
    You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

• IDIOT Drivers!

The downhill traffic can't go anywhere until the uphill traffic has moved, as there is a van parked in the way, blocking the downhill traffic.

The uphill traffic can't move until the traffic lights change, so what happens? Yup, the IDIOT in the red car, jumps the downhill lights, and joins the stationery queue.

Now the uphill traffic can't go, because, although the lights have now changed, the IDIOT in the red car has blocked their path.

Yes, had I been nearer, he'd have had an earful of verbal from me. IDIOT!
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• If you going to cover your currant bushes with netting, then ignore them for two years, do not be surprised if the bushes totally consume the netting and make harvesting the crop utterly impossible.

Cutting the bushes down/netting out ain't a great big barrel of laughs either.

Comment

• Me.

I've always done this and it's annoyed me for mumble mumble years, but spending hours drafting up a 3000 word essay then deciding that I'm going to write a completely different one halfway through. Every clicking time!

I'm just very very annoying.

Comment

• Tenants who will not use their boiler controls properly. Then constantly call us out to a non working boiler that when we switch it on works perfectly.

Then they get upset when I explain the problem is .................... that they are complete idiots.

Potty
            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• People.
              It's always people.

Comment

• Selfish narrow-minded egotistical prima donnas. I want to thump you in the face. Very hard.

Oh, and Foxes.

Comment

• And welcome back, G4 - good weekend!?

Comment

• dishonest people.... need I say more

Comment

• The cross-site scripting blip that seems to occur everytime I use this (and only this site).
                      "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• People who are really mean to their kids, then when you do an 'ahem!' are suddenly all sweetness and light because they know they have a witness. It was nothing that I could report to any authority but it was bloddy horrid and the parent in question doesn't deserve that lovely child. Grrrr!
                        I was feeling part of the scenery
                        I walked right out of the machinery
                        My heart going boom boom boom
                        "Hey" he said "Grab your things
                        I've come to take you home."

Comment

• Is it worse when it's someone else screaming at someone's kids? Made me feel quite ill the other day walking past a house and hearing the most awful screaming from an adult.

Comment

• Dirty dishes left all over the place - none of them mine.

Comment

• Pigeons.

If they're not pooping on my washing, they're yelling at each other from one garden to the next. If they're not yelling at each other they're humping noisily in the tree, or on the roof at all hours.

No wonder there's so many of the ruddy noisy filthy ruddy things.

Comment

• People who moan about people who moan. Do you not get the irony?

At least have the gumption to moan about something ORIGINAL rather than just about people who moan. It's so boring!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X