Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha! Actually Jules, if you saw the photograph I was working from, you'd eat your words!
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

good grief G4...what caught my eye was an old black and white photo...then I thought...hang on a sec...then clicked on it

blinking heck- that's sooooo good!:eek

well done you!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        good grief G4...what caught my eye was an old black and white photo...then I thought...hang on a sec...then clicked on it

blinking heck- that's sooooo good!:eek

well done you!
        That was my first thought as well Nicos I thought G4 had taken up photography.

Really impressed
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

That is well excellent G4,credit and respect due,hope your signiture goes on your commissions,
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
            hope your signiture goes on your commissions,

I think .... Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative .... on a work of art might cause a little confusion
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

HI Jules, I hope you don't mind me searching for this thread. I have just shown your workroom to my OH who is going to build me a very tiny sewing shed! It will only be about a metre wide and a couple of metres deep as we haven't the space for anything larger. So I showed him your work room for inspiration! He has gone pale and very quiet hahahah! I am a bit rubbish at sewing actually but very enthusiastic, and have figured out how to use my sewing machine hurrah! All I need now is a little space to use it in and a lot of inspiration - some of which has come from your lovely work room
              You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Thank you Ancee!

As long as you enjoy sewing, you'll get better! My workroom looks like a bombsite right now - sewing for this weekend's VW Action event, and the remains of all the wedding sewing strewn everywhere. It needs a really good sort out, which I plan to do after I've shop sat for my mother-in-law at the end of September.

Just make sure your sewing shed is completely moisture proof or your fabric will mildew and your machine will rust.
                Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

That'd be just my luck! Mouldy fabric and a rusty machine hahaha!
                  You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X