No announcement yet.

FYI BIP, BB, Scarey & all other TBBT fans

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose im too much of a cool geek..i love all the sciences,philosophy,etymology,conspiricy theorising...but i dont like star trek nor am i an i.t nerd...i get the jokes but the acting is awful and predictable..sorry peeps ..

Comment

Originally posted by bretty666 View Post
      I suppose im too much of a cool geek..i love all the sciences,philosophy,etymology,conspiricy theorising...but i dont like star trek nor am i an i.t nerd...i get the jokes but the acting is awful and predictable..sorry peeps ..
      Don't worry, I don't even SEE the jokes, OH likes it and on the odd occasions I've seen it I've not even smiled, just don't find the character relationships / set up convincing. He persuaded me to watch a couple of episodes once which had been voted best ever and then declared me a lost cause

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I love BBT because it makes me laugh
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

The whole thing would collapse without Penny,she is the one person that keeps it all "in perspective" .
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
            The whole thing would collapse without Penny,she is the one person that keeps it all "in perspective" .
            Penny is the human being, that's why. The rest just want to be real boys. Love Bernadette. But i categorically dislike Amy and Priya...I just do....

www.horticulturalhobbit.com
            http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info
            Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

Spotted Sheldon in a box at Wimbledon yesterday and before you say it, nothing to do with Schrodinger's Paradox, he was watching the ladies play tennis
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

he must be a real tennis fan then

Comment

Thought you were working yesterday Flo and not gadding off to Wimbledon

Comment

I fully expected someone to ask me if he was alive or dead

Comment

It's Good News Week (can't for the minute think who sang that, but it'll come to me). BB has discovered that the new series starts 23.10.14. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Hedgehoppers Anonymous - knew it would come to me

Comment

Not long to go now set your timers for 8pm peeps

Comment

I'm recording the series, so I can savour the best bits over and over.

Comment

Doh !!!!!!!!!!! I'm a plank there's an old one on 8-8:30, new series is 8:30 - 9:00

Comment

We're recording it to watch tomorrow night, so no spoilers please! As if you would

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X