No announcement yet.

FYI BIP, BB, Scarey & all other TBBT fans

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prevening! It's back and it's the very last series About time though really.

BAZINGA
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I have tried to watch it with the wife, who loves it....me I would rather watch custard set
      Last edited by Greenleaves; 20-10-2018, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• The earlier seasons were better its getting a bit predictable now.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
          I have tried to watch it with the wife, who loves it....me I would rather watch custard set
          Yes GI its more for the young or young at heart, I suppose once you reach a certain age the humour passes you by
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
            I have tried to watch it with the wife, who loves it....me I would rather watch custard set
            I've never watched it - just doesn't appeal - but there's not much on TV that does.

Comment

• More proof of what I said to GL
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Technology jokes were a joy. Now feels like an old edition of Friends. Will be interesting to see who has won the "celebrity" lotto this season.

E4 was all about last series on Thursday. Will be good to see what they come up with to fill the 2 hrs next year.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X