No announcement yet.

FYI BIP, BB, Scarey & all other TBBT fans

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've watched them all repeatedly - I think we know the scripts better than the actors! Might stop watching it.
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Bazinga
      Last edited by Florence Fennel; 08-03-2017, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• A new spin-off of TBBT featuring Sheldon as a young boy being aired in the US soon, Jim Parsons is narrating it. Don't fancy that much do you?
        sigpic

Comment

• I'll probably watch it just to see what its like.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• TBBT renewed for another two seasons! Yay...or should that be bazinga?!
            sigpic

Comment

• Just a heads up tonight on E4 at 8.30 the new series of TBBT starts
              Last edited by Bren In Pots; 12-10-2017, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for that Bren caught it just on time
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Watched it yesterday
                  Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Tonight at 8.30pm the new episode is on,if you missed last weeks it's on before this one at 8pm

Comment

• How strange - I thought I'd revived this thread by posting last week but I must have not pressed the button! Still enjoying the new series as well as the repeats

Comment

• The OH is a fan but I just can't see the appeal. She also likes things like Frazier and Everybody loves Raymond. I just don't get the American humour
                        Last edited by Greenleaves; 22-10-2017, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                          How strange - I thought I'd revived this thread by posting last week but I must have not pressed the button! Still enjoying the new series as well as the repeats
                          Flo you did post but there's two BBT threads I ought to merge them.

Comment

• Tonight at 8pm if you missed last weeks episode like me

Comment

• A new Big Bang theory episode tonight & afterwards the new Young sheldon program I don’t know if I like the look of it,I suppose the characters have to grow on you but i hope it’s funny it might be good,never judge a book by its cover

Comment

• Jane I'm with you there's something about Young Sheldon that doesn't feel right but then I've only seen a couple of clips but there's nothing in his mannerisms to tie him in with adult Sheldon.

I know I'll watch the program though

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X