No announcement yet.

FYI BIP, BB, Scarey & all other TBBT fans

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused.com I thought it was the first of a new series last week, but Himself has searched the listings both in the TV mag and on screen and we can't find another. Can anyone solve the mystery, or have I been BAZINGAd?
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Nope I don't know what's happening but they said last week that it wasn't going to be on this week. I can't remember when they said it would be back on but I'm getting withdrawal symptoms already
      A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

I feel better with the help of the Support Group, thanks Scarey x

Comment

Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
          Nope I don't know what's happening but they said last week that it wasn't going to be on this week.
          You sure they didn't BAZINGA that announcement?

Comment

They said it was going to be back on TV in April and that seems a long way off.

I've found a episode guide :-

The Big Bang Theory - Episode Guide - Channel 4

but CBS have episode 14 on tonight so its not really fair as I walk of in a sulk

http://www.tv.com/shows/the-big-bang-theory/episodes/
            Last edited by Bren In Pots; 30-01-2014, 08:12 PM.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

I am too far away to help but will hum Soft Kitty if it will cheer you up
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

No humming allowed, please start at the beginning and do it in a round with Mrs BB. I can wait all night

Comment

Your wish is our command

Sound of clearing throats as BB & Mrs BB prepare to sing.............

Soft kitty,
                  Purr, purr, pur-r-r-rSoft kitty,
                  Warm kitty,
                  Purr, purr, pur-r-r-rWarm kitty,
                  Little ball of fur.
                  Purr, purr, pur-r-r-rLittle ball of fur.
                  Happy kitty,
                  Purr, purr, pur-r-r-rHappy kitty,
                  Sleepy kitty,
                  Purr, purr, pur-r-r-rSleepy kitty,
                  Purr, purr, pur-r-r.
                  Purr, purr, pur-r-r-rPurr, purr, pur-r-r.
                  Last edited by bearded bloke; 30-01-2014, 09:27 PM. Reason: error correction

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

BBT is back on tonight E4 at 8pm
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Comment

... and the quote of this season so far

"I've read that there are great yogis who have such mastery over their bodies that they can draw water in through their genitals.
                          It seems like a good way to drink a milkshake without getting brain freeze"

Sheldon Cooper, who else

Comment

I was dissappointed..i turned it on not knowing what it was but expected it to be a science show ..watched some anyway and wasnt my cup of tea..iv seen all the buffy the vampire slayers.prison breaks.lost.walking dead (so far) and im currently watching breaking bad.

Comment

Interestingly Bretty, we didn't like it either when we first watched it. Our daughter kept on and on until we actually sat down and watched it from the beginning and we were hooked!

I think it's a bit of a Marmite thing, you either love it or hate it. It helps having a Sheldon Cooper for a husband though

Comment

Took me ages to get Mrs.BB to watch a whole episode as well,by the third episode she was hooked

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X