No announcement yet.

A Story and a Thank you!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You only have to ask (the boss like, not me ) Mind you I've finally painted the living room so I should be in her good books for a bit!

Comment

• Good luck VC.....what a fantastic project you've taken on......it will be all...aches, pains, battles, blisters and blood but at the end when it's finished you'll be able to say...."I made this"

Comment

• I know you don't need me to tell you but take it easy & take time out to enjoy it.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• That's the problem BM, I've taken too much time out enjoying it and not spent enough time keeping on top of it Tomorrow - weather permitting, it'll be up the vertiginous slope on the "ladder". The tree house has survived the winter so that's something

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            That's the problem BM, I've taken too much time out enjoying it and not spent enough time keeping on top of it Tomorrow - weather permitting, it'll be up the vertiginous slope on the "ladder". The tree house has survived the winter so that's something
            Hope you enjoy your day tomorrow, VC - we'll be up the 'ladder' with you (although some of us may have our eyes shut), and don't forget to take some pics...

Comment

• Good luck with it all Hope the sun shines on your back, but not too warmly so that you have to stop! But if you do want to stop that's ok - (think I sounded a bit like a slave driver then - oops
              You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                Hope you enjoy your day tomorrow, VC - we'll be up the 'ladder' with you (although some of us may have our eyes shut), and don't forget to take some pics...
                Here you are - the "ladder" on the "cliff"

Most normal folk would think nothing of it - but I'm scared of heights and, although this isn't really high, a backwards tumble would give me a very hard landing Also, underlying the soil is the old sea cliff, mostly very large rocks, but a tug on a deep rooted bramble can pull them apart. I've had rocks fall out around me - which is a bit worrying!
                Day I completed without incident
                Attached Files

Comment

• Just checking in - don't want you to think I've been skiving Spent most of yesterday and today on bramble clearance. Filled 2 wheelie bins with brambles for the council green waste, cut back more, raked up dead stuff into heaps to dry out, then I'll fill the bins again for collection in two weeks.
                  The nettles are springing up now, so they'll be my next target after the brambles. It is improving, slowly - I'll get there

Comment

• We need photographic evidence
                    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Weather permitting, I'll have another crack at it tomorrow, then you may see progress

Comment

• don't you go knocking your pan in just so that we can have a pic. Little and often missus

Comment

• VC listen to AP's very good advice. No good knocking yourself up that way you will never get it done.

Potty
                          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Don't you worry about these old bones - they know their limitations I stop and listen to the birds whenever the fancy takes me - or nip in for a coffee and a peek at the Vine
                            My big problem is sticking to one area at a time - I get sidetracked so easily..........

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              My big problem is sticking to one area at a time - I get sidetracked so easily..........
                              Really? Y'don't say!

Comment

• G'won, Aunty VC! Am right behind you, sweetheart. You are gonna need a Bruno.
                                Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X