Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new "Redneck" vintage wine glass, arrived from the States today, wee gift from my Sister, think the whole street must have heard me laughing when I opened it
    Attached Files
    My blog - http://carol-allotmentheaven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Ananke View Post
      My new "Redneck" vintage wine glass, arrived from the States today, wee gift from my Sister, think the whole street must have heard me laughing when I opened it
      That's very funky!

Comment

• Having a lovely evening with friends, when you didn't really want to go out in the first place!

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum
        DottyR

Comment

• Compost making with my dog I hold a large cardboard box and he bites it and shakes it to death and rips it to pieces, then I clean up. It's far better exercise then just boringly tearing it up by yourself! Probably terrifying for unsuspecting onlookers mind you as he goes mad and he's fairly big

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app
          You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ananke View Post
            My new "Redneck" vintage wine glass, arrived from the States today, wee gift from my Sister, think the whole street must have heard me laughing when I opened it
            Love it - I want one!

Originally posted by ancee View Post
            Compost making with my dog I hold a large cardboard box and he bites it and shakes it to death and rips it to pieces, then I clean up. It's far better exercise then just boringly tearing it up by yourself! Probably terrifying for unsuspecting onlookers mind you as he goes mad and he's fairly big
            Our dogs do that, too!
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Nice new neighbours!
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• A Keswick Codlin straight from the tree and a lump of strong Welsh Cheddar in the other hand, sitting in the sun............Yeeeeeeeeeessssss, its summer again

Comment

• Cutting the lush lawns in the hot sunshine!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Seeing the xmas spuds I planted 2 weeks ago under cloches reaching the dizzy heights of 18". It's just a shame I won't be there to see them.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• That wonderful crunch when you snap a ripe sweetcorn from the plant.
                      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• just had text from hubby - his getting bonus at the end of october, yeah should be able to get new bedroom furniture.....

Comment

• Just received a call from the Pensions dept at work to say everything is in place..................happy times ahead.........
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            A Keswick Codlin straight from the tree and a lump of strong Welsh Cheddar in the other hand, sitting in the sun............Yeeeeeeeeeessssss, its summer again
                            Not in Dobbies, it's Christmas there!

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum
                            DottyR

Comment

• First (and only) conference pear. Srcummy.
                              Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• My neighbour giving me another blue plastic drum, this one with lid, and he's trying to get some more
                                Also offering me planks of wood - if ever I need some............... Would make a change from pseudo raised beds cobbled together from pallets
                                And........its been a fine day for clearing brambles - I do enjoy that

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X