Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most mornings our pussytat tries to wake us up with 'catupuncture'. If we're too crashed out to notice she'll try and 'gut' the rugs ...and then come the gifts... plonked onto our pillows.
    They usually consist of her toy mouse, her toy bird, several peacock feathers- and even the odd fir cone or walnut.

Interestingly this morning the collection of gifts also contained a dead bluebottle, gently placed on my OH's pillow!!!
    Fortunately I managed to flick it off before he noticed!

Hibou never ceases to put a smile on our faces. What a delight she is!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• The sun shinning
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• And everyone's happy & smiling.....

........nobody's used the Rant Thread today!
        Last edited by julesapple; 31-05-2013, 04:00 PM.
        Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Sunny day.
          Nice ride on a Chum's (HOOOOOGE ) Orse.
          Taking the Dawg for a game with his bestest Buddy.
          A pleasant afternoon's weeding.
          And...
          An early finish!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Found my dog

Think he had an epileptic fit in a field and got disorientated and stumbled off in the wrong direction. Was starting to get frantic
            A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• So many happy's today.

Sunshine, lots of it. Putting up the hanging baskets with Tumbler. Putting the cuc's in their final place. Counting the number of toms on the Sungold.

But best of all seeing my granddaughters face as she gets ready to go on holiday tomorrow.

Potty
              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                A huge corporation having a comprehensive troubleshooting guide on the website, then an option for them to phone you if you can't figure out what's wrong, a helpful techie to try to solve the problem, and when that fails, a replacement item offered to be sent out free of charge, despite it being well out of warranty.

A refreshing approach to customer service - I wonder if it will catch on?
                The replacement arrived today - a day ahead of schedule.

I might disagree with the High St havoc that is taking place at the mo by internet shopping, but is it any wonder that Amazon is taking over the retail world with customer service like this. A charm offensive, indeed.

Comment

• Going out early to do the chooks and horses and catching one of the horses unawares, rolling and groaning with delight. So funny to see.
                  Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Tee hee - a delight, Feral! Lovely to see the animals having as much fun as we hope they do!

I love your posts as your life is so different from my urban stuff (I'm on the outskirts of a 1 million conurbation) - I love to see how you live.

You might like what Carson in NM has to say on ranch life...

Comment

• Oh thanks for that Hazel. I love finding links to other people who enjoy country life.

Been finding the mornings and evenings in Canberra very ho hum, have to 'find' something to do. Walk for miles, or drive somewhere to see the scenery. At home, I have to get up and do the animals, but by the time I have, and sit down for breakkie at the window (which I can't afford to curtain properly yet) I'm feeling happy and mellow, and it's cost nothing! And I've had to go nowhere!
                      Good, cheap fun
                      Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Hoglets!!!...yup- in our barn!!!!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• A really good bass line......you can't go wrong when the lead singer is the bassist.
                          Jules

Comment

• Shhhh. Keep it to yourselves, but we've only had 1mm of rain so far today. And it's warm (for April).
                            Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• My cats. Comical beggars....

'Tis The Boy's job to feed the cats twice a day and silence Komrade Timski's catmunist manifesto. Lately, the cats have learned The Boy's name. We shout 'Boy! Feed the cats' and the cats all disappear and reappear at the feeding station pronto. They already know 8am and 5pm.....
                              Jules

Comment

• A hoopoe, two green woodpeckers, a red kite, a black kite, a jay and a couple of buzzards doing ariel displays - and all in the 20 minutes it takes to drive to my cat sitting 'job' this evening Happy bunny
                                A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X