Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! *punches the air

I doooooo like a bargain!

Sorry, as you were...
    Last edited by Glutton4...; 16-12-2014, 06:16 PM.
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Share, share...what's your bargain?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
        Share, share...what's your bargain?
        Four hundred plus quid's worth of draughtsman's drawing-board for £52 and a couple of gallons of fuel to collect it.

Ya nosey nutter!
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• just been told my son and fiancee have booked their wedding for the end of january, 2 months before the baby's due, looks like 2015 is going to be ayear of celebrations!

Comment

• Granddaughter coming home from hospital after a week with pnuemonia .Its her and her twin brothers birthday there three today .

Comment

• SWMBO arriving back from volunteering at the old folks home with a big smile and a very nice box of choccies, they bought as a chrissy present.

Made her day as it was so unexpected.
              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• At lunch today, my friend Aileen giving me cuttings from her Hoya Bella plant

Comment

• Of to the Whiskey Exchange tomorrow to buy myself a few Chrismas Pressies

Comment

• That my little boy hasn't found a certain button on the xmas tree that controls the lights. One press gives you normal tree lights, two presses gives you a slow flash of lights, three presses gives a slow start building up to a mad flash of lights and four presses well the lights just go mental. All of Christmas last year he messed with the lights thought they were going to blow a fuse.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I, as a confirmed and diagnosed computer idiot have just posted my first photo - with Scarlet's help!
                      Na Na Na Na Naaaaa
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Christmas trees!

Comment

• Scarlet, all you need to do now is cure spotty walls...................
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• The facy that my spotty walls remind me of a 1970's disco.....are those were the days!
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Lumpy, spotty walls............Ah, the memories come flooding back........
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Grapes who send Christmas presents to puppies.
                                I thought it was a load of VSP seeds - wish you could have seen my face when I opened it. I'm going to wrap it back up for Christmas Day and let them open it themselves

You're so kind xxxxxx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X