Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two hours on skis yesterday afternoon. Twelve months ago I could hardly walk, so I was rather emotional!!
    Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Great news PP. Well done!
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I may be getting an early Christmas present!! Fingers crossed my wish comes true, I'm soooooo excited

Comment

• It's the Solstice today so the days will be getting longer from now on - bring it on!
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            I may be getting an early Christmas present!! Fingers crossed my wish comes true,

I'm soooooo excited
            theres a song in that
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Could actually justify buying some seed so have put in a luxury level (includes new varieties to try even though I could probably manage with the ones I've got) request with Real Seeds.
              "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Three tired, snoring Pooches (instead of the usual two). They're all so excited to be together that they've been on the go all day. I took 'em for a long run round the fields, too.
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• That's it folks, no more work booked till 05/01/2015. Water leaks and gas escapes only till then.
                  Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Enjoy your well earned break Potty.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Thanks BM I intend to, lots of family time and a little malt well maybe a little more than a little if you see what I mean

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Just had some more pics of GGrandson,1month old now,all being well,will get to have a first cuddle after christmas,
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Not having an answer to the question 'are you busy tomorrow' besides - uh - well mum's coming over for sherry and to put the pressies around the tree at about 7pm...........

Comment

• Amazon voucher for my birthday now spent and more lovely books on there way. The 3 B's are very important Book - Brandy - Blazing Fire. Life's sorted at least for the next 20 mins
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Whey Hey - Just got back from the supermarket. It was worth its weight in gold.
                              On the sauce and pickle aisle - man and woman with huge, over spilling trolley - argueing. What about I hear you cry - pickled eggs.
                              She was insisting they needed a jar - he was saying nobody liked them so why....she said because its Christmas and they needed them.
                              It was really funny as the row got more heated and more of us stopped to listen.

Comment

• A star fish day, SWMBO did not set the alarm this morning and let me lie in.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X