X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to have that "Plan Ahea............d" sign on my office desk
    (as well as my tortoise collection )

Comment

And so starts the rapid decline into the land of tangents,which in modern times needs to be changed as it does not include tanladies,equality for the genders I say
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

I turtley agree, BB
        However the thread title was a bit off the rails Hog panels - I ask you No wonder we're all confused!

Comment

"I'm only happy when I'm riding my hog" - Dumpy (of Dumpy's Rusty Nuts)
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Comment

Tangentise away guys, I've found out what I needed to know thank you...........Too expensive & panels wunt fit in the car..................at least it was garden related........
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Thanks BM for granting us the Freedom to Tangentise but there's not much point if we're allowed to
                Your idea was actually quite interesting and made me go out, in the dark, with a tape measure for a little project that I thought of as a result of it. In the cold and frosty light of morning I've gone off the idea

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X