No announcement yet.

Once upon a time

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tripe was desperately trying to defend his corner where the Barmaid..............
    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• was cleaning the cobwebs that were accumulating since it's premature closure ......
      Last edited by bearded bloke; 05-02-2013, 09:59 PM.
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• deprived its devotees of its comforts.............
        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• .......and discomforts, but Hark! Is that the dulcet tones of Trip returning from his weekend of debauchery or is it.....

Comment

• Shen examining himself in the mirror and realising that aged wrinkled face belongs to..............

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• a sex god, but then that was maybe just his reaction to the large plate of potato mash he had just........................

Comment

• ........eaten and the huge sausage on the side........

Comment

• with brown sauce
                  The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                  Brian Clough

Comment

• hung precariously off the edge of the plate as Shen tried to reach...
                    Last edited by Tripmeup; 06-02-2013, 04:44 PM.
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

• ..........his pint that the barmaid had left tantalisingly out of reach on the..........

Comment

• dark side of the bar where ........................

Comment

• ......dark matter also existed, although nobody tried to clean it off as..........

Comment

• [I've managed to get a screen print of that 3 people unfriended banner) I've saved it to a ms word file. would one of the mods please oblige and let me have their email address by pm and i will forward ]

Comment

• everyone thought it was overflow from the .....................

Comment

• ..........Guinness pump that Trip had inscribed his name upon as well as the words..........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X