No announcement yet.

Once upon a time

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .........tiptoe out of the room, carrying their shoes and...........

Comment

• Trip ( who had fainted) with them...." Who is going to tell her we are gone" asked AP as they closed the door behind them..." She'll know when she doesn't hear any more laughing" said Shen. " She sure is a funny girl with all her witty one liners" said AP, " I kinda wish she would.....
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• recoil with horror never having seen anything like this.............
        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
          ....the turn on the stairs......
          Ageing Led Zepelin members have a new single out "Stair lift to heaven".

problem
          Last edited by bubblewrap; 29-01-2013, 07:22 AM.
          The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
          Brian Clough

Comment

• Ap claims he never looked at the picture and only used it to frighten off foxes and vandals thus protecting the whole site as there had been no veg theft or damage for some time - the only downside was that a number of adjacent plot holders had given up their plots but.......
            Last edited by Sheneval; 29-01-2013, 08:25 AM.
            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• taken to alcoholism to recover from the shock..

Comment

• and the worst thing was they refused to let AP join the club...............

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• and he was anbsolutely delighted because ..........................

Comment

• they were all lager drinkers whereas AP has excellent taste when it comes to alcohol...........

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• yes, you remembered, mines a ......................

Comment

• a large one - I know, I know - no wonder the Barmaid likes you........
                        Last edited by Sheneval; 29-01-2013, 10:25 PM.

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• to pay up front, what with the size of those measures..." Ah, I suppose it's fuel for a love machine" she purred..." More like fuel for my onion propagator" said AP edging slowly away from the impending threat of....
                          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                          sigpic

Comment

• the Barmaid laying on of hands as was her habit.............

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• .....whenever she was in need of a ...........

Comment

• bit of advice on growing onions from seed....AP could give her plenty of advice on that but none on....

...utterly nutterly
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X