Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few pints of .................

Comment

• ...........***** fluid should clean it out and then........

Comment

• aquick rinse with a few pints of ......................

Comment

• Guinness, previously used as a bathing liquid should do the trick....Just then, him from down the road, walked in and...
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• declared he had stopped washing and was living of a diet of crisps, pies and beer which some people thought was ideal for....

Comment

• someone who had been accidentally boarded up in the GR in January, but who had now escaped and was..
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• a prime example of .....................

Comment

• what could happen when you stayed for late ones in the local......From now on, there would be no..

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

• lockins, no lockouts unless those intending to seek admission ....................

Comment

• paid the barmaid a bribe in the form of....

Comment

• of a compliment and remember, with a face like hers, ....................
                        Attached Files

Comment

• the back end of a bus looks like....................
                          Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• there's going to be mer sner at the weekend which will ....................

Comment

• ..surely soften her ruddy complexion and which may make the regulars pay more attention to...

...utterly nutterly
                              sigpic

Comment

• .........her need for more cosmetic dentistry and a.......

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X