Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh B*gger! No one's been in since I was in last and 2nd last!

Leaving phone messages. I'll ring you back, you don't, I ring you back, you say you haven't talked to the person yet, and you will and will ring me tomorrow. Yep. Will I be sitting by the phone waiting?

Farrier, who may be planning to return all the calls tonight, but I'm leaving messages, and then I come home and the teens say we're getting lots of hangups. So maybe the phone is not working properly? So phone everyone again. Yes, I'm a freakin nuisance, it's because I'm freakin frustrated!

Calm breath, go with the flow. Where's the d@mn wine when you need it?
    Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Still feel sick

Comment

• Where the Feck is the Farrier? If you're on holidays or something then leave a relevant message. Stop hiding from us folk with hooves wot need fixing! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
        Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Cats.

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
            Still feel sick
            Still. 3 hours later

Comment

• It's just not my day today; had a heater fail in the greenhouse and 13 out of 15 of my Early Tomato plants are now mush This is more of a protracted wail than a rant I guess

Comment

• Oh no bl**dy weather
                Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Yes, my jam is all handmade, thanks. Yes, I make it all myself, thanks. No, my mum doesn't help me make it (what am I, 5?)

Yes, it's all £2.75 a jar - yes, I know it's more expensive than t*sco, but it is handmade. Yes, that's why I don't sell 'just' strawberry jam, I know you can buy it for 50p a jar (or whatever). Yes, if you only like t*sco strawberry jam then there's no point looking at my flavours...

*sigh*

Comment

• ^^ People that don't understand how much things cost to actually produce! FFS, that's why the big Supermarkets make as much money as they do - they screw the producer at one end, and they screw the consumer at the other!

Call me cynical.

Hope you lobbed a jar at the back of their departing head, OWG!
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Colds and infected dogs leave me feeling droopy and with fewer pennies in my purse
                      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Peeps wot don't send stuff when they say they will, and don't respond to messages.
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                          It's just not my day today; had a heater fail in the greenhouse and 13 out of 15 of my Early Tomato plants are now mush This is more of a protracted wail than a rant I guess
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Stupid recruitment policies that get in the way of getting a permanent contract!

Manager wants to make me permanent. Big Boss is in agreement. Been doing the job for 12 months on contract.
                            HR say no. Must advertise job and hold interviews, even if I am the only applicant.

Humph.

Comment

• Being called "an incomer". This is a town with 23,000 inhabitants, not a remote island off the north coast of Scotland. And I was born 200 miles away, not on another planet.

Comment

• The sad state of Staffie dogs and other so called 'status breeds'. I have been looking for a small dog via rescue centres and they have nothing. Just Staffies, Akitas, Dobermans and various crosses. Hundreds of them (no doubt thousands nationwide). I know most of them are lovely dogs and the myths about them are just that. Really sad that so many of them are apparently bought or bred by and for people who want to look 'ard, then abandoned.

(Please don't lecture me that I should rescue one of them - I have to be realistic about what sort and size of dog I can look after properly!).
                                I was feeling part of the scenery
                                I walked right out of the machinery
                                My heart going boom boom boom
                                "Hey" he said "Grab your things
                                I've come to take you home."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X