Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People that watch the News, then rant about it - just don't watch it, ya daft bat!

(If I watched the news, or read a paper, I'm darn sure I'd NEVER leave this thread! )
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
      People that watch the News, then rant about it - just don't watch it, ya daft bat!

(If I watched the news, or read a paper, I'm darn sure I'd NEVER leave this thread! )
      I don't usually G4, but I was sat up and trying to keep some soup down so had to give it a good couple of hours before I laid down again.

My rant, being now able to sit up, next doors have got a bloke in banging hammering and crashing about. Grrrrr.

Comment

• Me. In my utter fury of Saturday night, I bashed my foot against something and due to the fury/adrenaline didn't really feel it at the time. I'm feeling it now - 'nother broken toe

Comment

• Viruses that won't go away! The boys only been in school for about 2 weeks since Christmas and is now off again with a chest infection.

Comment

• (((((((BIG HUGS))))))) for all of the invalids (that's a horrible word, why in-valid just cos you feel cruddy? You're still human even if'n you don't feel it)

Rant: Getting up at daft o'clock to make sure my outlaws have really left the country. Four hours in total, no petrol/parking money offered. Sadly, we have to go collect them again next week......
            Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Originally posted by julesapple View Post
              Rant: Getting up at daft o'clock to make sure my outlaws have really left the country. Four hours in total, no petrol/parking money offered. Sadly, we have to go collect them again next week......

Erm no you don't.

Just send a message to where they are staying saying they will have to sort themselves out as you are not able to collect them.

My rant: people who post cryptic stuff on FB. Why not just be really honest and actually deal with the issue at hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by julesapple View Post
                If that was me, I think that the car might have a serious 'temporary' fault next week - give 'em a couple of days notice (by text) so that they have time to arrange an alternative lift, or if you were really sweet you could ring a few of the private taxi companies for them for prices for the journey so they can book one to get them from the airport home.

Or make sure that you have to stop for petrol on the way home with them and conveniently not have your purse with you...

My rant? The power cut yesterday afternoon which has meant that I'm behind with work this morning. When did we get so reliant on computers?

Comment

• rant 2.

The person who yesterday was so excited when they remembered they had some 'news' to share with me that they nearly wet themselves.
                  (a) I already knew
                  (b) it was none of their business
                  (c) They are an awful gossip and really shouldn't spread people's personal info about.
                  (d) They are old enough to know better but seem to take delight in muckspreading.

Comment

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                    I don't usually G4, but I was sat up and trying to keep some soup down so had to give it a good couple of hours before I laid down again.

My rant, being now able to sit up, next doors have got a bloke in banging hammering and crashing about. Grrrrr.
                    Shout FIRE! They'll soon stop chatting rant rant
                    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• * Sniggers at the above rants!

People sniggering on the 'Rant' thread!!! Shouldn't be allowed!
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• The sun is shining. Let's go out you said, have a picnic. First you had to 'pop' over to school, but you'll be back by 12.30.

Uhuh. 12.30 and I'm ready, lunch is ready.........where the frog are you? It's 1.15pm now...
                        Last edited by julesapple; 05-03-2013, 01:15 PM.
                        Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Second day of lovely sunshine, and I'm stuck indoors with pukey grandchildren.

Comment

• (((hugs))) to all the poorly and injured. I'm a bit peaky myself but my rant is my new neighbours. I moved here, to a nice house in a nice area to get away from people like them!!! Next door has now been sold to a landlord who clearly has an eye to the pile 'em in option. I don't blame the kids he's got in there so much - who wasn't after a good time and a bit loud and thoughtless at 20? - but oh, I could weep, I really could
                            I was feeling part of the scenery
                            I walked right out of the machinery
                            My heart going boom boom boom
                            "Hey" he said "Grab your things
                            I've come to take you home."

Comment

• Why do you have to sound your horn when you leave? Everyday. Twice.
                              Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• After 5 days of gastric flu or whatever it is; not only has Aunt Irma come to stay when she hasn't been for over a year, but I've wrenched my knee trying to get to the bucket by the bed in time so am limping and now have toothache.

And the gastric flu has acided me up so much that I can't even eat mouse sized portions without feeling like I am going to die of reflux. And My eye is twitching as I must have slept on it. Anyone know House's direct dial?

Still, at least I am still here.
                                Last edited by zazen999; 05-03-2013, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X