This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done to you! Happy sowing
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
      Well done lottie. You are a winner. PM me your address and I'll send you your seeds.

First post after 14:55 on 23rd.

Can I go to sleep now?
      Seriously? Two PJ days..?!
      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• VC must be first runner up for sheer persistence

Comment

• BB for best Youtube links during the currency of the thread

Comment

• Yours Truly for being runner up to ZaZ in deviousness stakes (self praise is an honour some times )

Comment

• Well done Lottie You'll make really good use of Zaz's seeds - I'm delighted for you
              Did we miss anything Zaz? That's what is puzzling me
              Thanks for all your hard work organising this and keeping some of us out of mischief for a while

Comment

• I always thought Zaz was an innocent smoothie but none of you would have it.........Well done to both Lottie & Zaz.

ready, steady, grow - free seeds with innocent kids smoothies and fruit tubes - innocentkids.co.uk - YouTube
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X