• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by julesapple View Post
    Well, that's not very veggie of you
    There's always one who picks you up.........feeling strong Jules

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
      got a new cast iron frying pan so shortly will be testing it out with ..

oil & butter
      blanched & halves Brussels sprouts
      halved shallots
      roasted & quartered chestnuts
      diced chorizo
      halved pistachio's
      crushed garlic
      oregano
      That sounds great are you some kind of chef in your real life?
      Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
        but,it's coffee she is out of

My email won't take Coffee as an attachment - best I could do was the milk and sugar - sorry
        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• atatchements,whats they,some kind of a wart,
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
            That sounds great are you some kind of chef in your real life?
            No,just trying my best on the domestic god front & thinking it might be nice as a filling to jacket potato that & cooking can be quite fun sometimes
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• I'm off to prepare for the lottie - good luck to all again and may the best ......... win

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• would you like my address...........................................
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                  No,just trying my best on the domestic god front & thinking it might be nice as a filling to jacket potato that & cooking can be quite fun sometimes
                  Perish the thought

Nutter by Nature

Comment

I'm off to prepare for the lottie - good luck to all again and may the best ......... win
                    Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                    would you like my address...........................................
                    Very forward of you Lottie

Comment

atatchements,whats they,some kind of a wart,

I would like to blame the keyboard but I know no one would believe me

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• we got two anomalies on the kitchen windowsill,a monet tree plant that is coming into flower & a succulent that has decided to sprout new plant growth on the flower spike

Comment

would you like my address...........................................
                          Already got it - a guy I play chess with is a computer geek, nerd type sooooooooooooo

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Only kidding! He's just a chess player and not a very good one at that

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Already got it - a guy I play chess with is a computer geek, nerd type sooooooooooooo
                              yayyyyy,prove it by PM,

Comment

• typo ........... not a Monet tree

a money tree

I'm a plank

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X