Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to go it will be dark soon and I'll turn into a Vampire - oh no that's sunrise - well anyway good luck all! speak later
    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
      we got two anomalies on the kitchen windowsill,a monet tree plant that is coming into flower & a succulent that has decided to sprout new plant growth on the flower spike
      I like Anomalies - such pretty flowers

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Very forward of you Lottie

but,in my defence,i did NOT state what for,it would be nice to have a home cooked meal,done my someone else,plus always the lottie to have a dig at
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Excuse me Lottie, but the other night you said that one was enough - or words to that effect!

Comment

• Back in a while I gotta get roasting them there chestnuts,unless there are some going spare in the gardeners rest
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
              No,just trying my best on the domestic god front & thinking it might be nice as a filling to jacket potato that & cooking can be quite fun sometimes

i often put whatever veg are around in the pan,with a bit of this and that for extra flavor,is nice and filling on toast as well,in fact it's the basic start for anything,when then you add a little water to make a sauce with it,
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                Excuse me Lottie, but the other night you said that one was enough - or words to that effect!
                yes,but it is when you chaseing em round,gawden bennet,can't say anything right,can i,one as a chef,that did his own cleaning up,would be exellent news,a girl can dream on,after all it's christmas

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                  i often put whatever veg are around in the pan,with a bit of this and that for extra flavor,is nice and filling on toast as well,in fact it's the basic start for anything,when then you add a little water to make a sauce with it,
                  or skip the water,add the ingredients to a betchimel sauce sprinkle with a nice flavoursome cheese & bung it under the grill for 10 min's,voila a nice side dish to accompany the main meal
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• That would be the main meal here - nuts & cheese - no more protein required!

Comment

• [QUOTE=veggiechicken;1068322]That would be the main meal here - nuts & cheese - no more protein required![/QUOTE,

same here,its very hard to find a happy balance,without stodge to fill up,

Comment

• Well done lottie. You are a winner. PM me your address and I'll send you your seeds.

First post after 14:55 on 23rd.

Can I go to sleep now?
                        Last edited by zazen999; 23-12-2012, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• absolutely brill Lottie well done

Comment

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                            Well done lottie. You are a winner. PM me your address and I'll send you your seeds.

First post after 14:55 on 23rd.

Can I go to sleep now?

thank you so much,am gob smacked,what a lovely boost ,cake and wine all round
                            yes you may sleep now,many thanks toZAZ,and all the peeps who took part,it was great fun,all ajourn to the GR now,and i MUST go now,will send details late zas,
                            Last edited by lottie dolly; 23-12-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Well done LD (and my theory was all wrong).

Thanks to Zaz for organising such a fun pre-xmas thread!
                              The cats' valet.

Comment

• And a vote of thanks tp Zaz for the thread, the seeds, the deviousness the effort and the organisation

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X