It must be a mistake, surely?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northepaul View Post
    Thats ok if you can eat these things - my daughter has a severe dairy allergy and cant have anything remotely linked to milk....so we all try support her and dont have dairy either, infact we're pretty much vegan.

There are lots of facts and interesting articles about how good a totally meat and dairy free diet is for you aswell......
    Daughter has lactose intolerance but we all drink dairy, whilst she has Lactofree. I meant pure fats as opposed to trans fats. I have a friend who is a vegan and has to take multivitamin as she is always anaemic/ill.
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Originally posted by snohare View Post
      All that Evaporated Milk, all that artery-clogging cholesterol BM...don't you feel a bit of a clot ?
      Nah!.....You only live once, why be deprived of the good things in life..............that reminds me, I had my BP done today & was told is was that of a 20 year old, just need to work on the rest of the body.......
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Himself has it in coffee instead of milk and so do I, but only when I'm home. It's quite nice on apple pie too, but don't be ridiculous, of course I'm not eating apple pie, I'm on a diet don't you know.
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
          of course I'm not eating apple pie, I'm on a diet don't you know.

Apple pie :

apples - one of your five a day
          flour made from wheat which is a vegetable isn't it? I mean it grows in fields.
          sugar - this either comes from cane or beet. Also both vegetables.

How can that be unhealthy?

Comment

Wheat isn't a vegetable. Whilst I admire your logic ( I like to apply it to chocolate, which is a fruit...) it doesn't work for a diabetic....

PS Don't get me started on Cholesterol...........I can bore for Britain on that subject.
            Last edited by julesapple; 28-11-2012, 10:39 AM.
            Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
              Nah!.....You only live once, why be deprived of the good things in life..............that reminds me, I had my BP done today & was told is was that of a 20 year old, just need to work on the rest of the body.......
              Know the feeling BM. A few years ago I was told by a podiatrist that my Achilles tendons were as flexible as those of a wellknown local hurdler - its all gone to the dogs now I still have the mentality of a child though

Comment

Originally posted by alldigging View Post
                wheat which is a vegetable isn't it? I mean it grows in fields.
                So do cows, but they aren't vegetables either
                All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by alldigging View Post
                  ... wheat which is a vegetable isn't it? I mean it grows in fields....
                  Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                  So do cows, but they aren't vegetables either
                  I'm so glad I've finished my Coffee - it would've been all over my poota at that!
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                    Himself has it in coffee instead of milk and so do I, but only when I'm home. It's quite nice on apple pie too, but don't be ridiculous, of course I'm not eating apple pie, I'm on a diet don't you know.
                    Eat it. The Mayans are coming to end it all come 21/12.
                    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                      That's why I'm not bothering about Chr***mad - not much point really when the world will have ended before the 25th

Comment

Yes I quite agree VC. I must go and raid the sweetie tub again. Don't want any left over now...

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                          Should I not bother with Christmas shopping then?
                          Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Question is - will anyone notice that I'm not bothering - or just put it down to me being a Bah Humbug as usual

Comment

Originally posted by julesapple View Post
                              Should I not bother with Christmas shopping then?
                              Nope. Spoil yourself instead

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X