I've bought a Moggie (Morris Minor)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jacob marley View Post
    I think this toplc is on the wrong thread it should be on the MINOR rant thread. jacob.
    Good thing Snadge didn't buy a Maxi then - he might have got the hubcaps but no car

Comment

Minor rant!

Sent an email of complaint.........Sod it, I may be a tight git but if I'd picked it up myself I would have said something. As far as I'm concerned he took advantage of car being picked up by courier, him not knowing what to expect.
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Good on yer!
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Car as advertised.

Car I received after a 3 hour clean up.

Landrover I am selling to part finance car restoration.

Just realised.............I haven't quite got the hang of this image resizer yet!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Snadger; 17-11-2012, 07:47 PM.
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
            Just realised.............I haven't quite got the hang of this image resizer yet!

The first image looks great its the second and third that look animated - or is it my eyes?

Comment

I rather like that cartoon effect!! The car looks Tidy, Snadger. Good number plate too - probably has a value of its own

Comment

Originally posted by Matt94 View Post
                The first image looks great its the second and third that look animated - or is it my eyes?
                The first image was his...........the other two are my crappy renditions!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  I rather like that cartoon effect!! The car looks Tidy, Snadger. Good number plate too - probably has a value of its own
                  Master of cartoonyism me!

£875 according to seller............
                  Last edited by Snadger; 17-11-2012, 08:25 PM.

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Morris Minor and the Majors

Morris Minor and the Majors - Stutter Rap - Live - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      We like hubcaps here, use them as discus to fling at the English
                      There are 4 MM hubcaps on Ewotsit at the mo - but they're across the border in Worcestershire. Starting bid £16 - as an idea of price.
                      E.harmoney are selling hubcaps
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Tell yer what Snadge,Powys is not that far from me mate,want me to go "have a word" ?
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Which part of Powys are we talking about Snadge, Ystradgynlais, or llanfyllin. Its a big area, but we'll know who it was. Name and place that's alls needed. ie Tom, Pen Rhiw, or John, the farmers. We'll know him.
                          I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X