Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
    I'd have to introduce myself, hope you'll not be too embarrassed
    Erm........, no I'm only joking, of course i won't, well I won't be if everything goes well - I'm still learning where things are - you see i don't want to be slow, but I don't know where everything is yet on the system, so I'm obviously not as fast as the other operators

Comment

• From what I've seen you're a very fast learner Matt - too quick on the uptake sometimes
      Flo, please go and see Matt and ask him how big his parsnip is. Then he'll know its you!
      Of course, if you're at the wrong till, it could be a trifle embarrassing for both of you

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Flo, please go and see Matt and ask him how big his parsnip is.
        Oh no, don't - I would have to show her ;p

Comment

• And that, Dear Matt, would be the end of your employment Just say that you'll show Flo later and arrange to meet at the back of the car park

Comment

• I am utterly useless - have only just caught up with your post Matt of the 30th November saying that you got the job! Very very belated congratulations from me ....and dont worry I will never bother you at your till.....i do come to england (coming Sunday actually) but i dont think I will be going to Sheffield.
            (the supermarket i use over here doesnt have any, not one, blokes on the tills... amazing).....keep learning...onwards and upwards..
            http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...gs/jardiniere/

Comment

• Well that's week one done - and it was ok, there's still things that I need to get used to, but the majority of things I'm able to do - sorry for not getting in touch sooner, but I've been a bit busy, not with just work but also last minute christmas shopping
              Last edited by Matt94; 10-12-2012, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• It's good though isn't it? That feeling that you can do Christmas - now you've got a wee bit of dosh - it all looks much better than you thought it was going to. Oh yeah....we can do this, life is looking up!
                Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt94 View Post
                  Well that's week one done - and it was ok, there's still things that I need to get used to, but the majority of things I'm able to do - sorry for not getting in touch sooner, but I've been a bit busy, not with just work but also last minute christmas shopping
                  If you can learn to do most things in a week you've done very well, Matt.
                  Big Pat on the back! Once you've scraped it off you can use it in your compost heap

Comment

• Yep it is - the only problem is that I think I get paid after christmas and not before - so I'm feelin a bit bad, as the presents I've bought people aren't that good

Comment

• It is the THOUGHT that counts! You've done your level best. True friends and family should recognise that, one would hope.
                      Last edited by julesapple; 10-12-2012, 11:39 AM.
                      Jules

Comment

• Originally posted by julesapple View Post
                        True friends and family should recognise that, one would hope.
                        Oh yeh they understand - its just me that's got the problem with the presents that I've bought

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt94 View Post
                          Oh yeh they understand - its just me that's got the problem with the presents that I've bought
                          at least you've got some, I decided on all homemade this year - i've got cushions and quilts to finish and i've only got 2 weeks - help!!!!!!!

Comment

• I'll come and sew with you, and when we're done you can help me make gingerbread houses! I've decided I should make one for us, one for my sis & BinL and one for the Bro and SinL. And possibly a dinky one for #1 Son's Secret Girlfriend.

And this I decided today......December 10th.
                            Jules

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X