No announcement yet.

woohoo - ive finally got an interview

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you won't be out on the town on Thursday and Friday - and Sheffield can relax!!

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      So you won't be out on the town on Thursday and Friday - and Sheffield can relax!!
      What makes you say that - the pub shuts at 12

Comment

• You'll be too tired!! You're not getting any younger you know

Comment

• I suppose I will have to drink an Irish coffee then - kill 2 birds with 1 stone

Comment

• That's cruel Matt. I shall report you if you do

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              That's cruel Matt. I shall report you if you do
              There's always one - and no I'm not on about birds

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt94 View Post
                There's always one - and no I'm not on about birds
                Well that makes a pleasant change You'll be telling us about your whopping parsnip next

Comment

• Only catching up now Matt.... many congrats!!!
                  I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

• Well you could afford to eat there at that price - as long as you like chocolate, crisps, and cola
                    Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Originally posted by Feral007 View Post
                      Well you could afford to eat there at that price - as long as you like chocolate, crisps, and cola
                      And guess what..... I do

Comment

• keep the crisps stacked up
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Just to let you know I was trained up on the tills yesterday, and it's touch screen till so there not too hard to work, the hardest part is remembering what things come under, but I suppose the more I use the the better I will get.

So my next shift is Friday and I will be left on my own then - so fingers crossed everything has sunk in, but my supervisors are really friendly and said not to afraid to call them over.

So at the minute everything is going well

Comment

• I wish I lived nearer Sheffield. I could be the old biddy in your queue who drops all her money on the floor as she's about to pay, or forgets to buy toilet rolls and keeps the queue waiting while she toddles off to find the right ones, or waves bizarrely shaped veggies in your face and asks you what they're called....
                            And the most wonderful thing would be that you wouldn't know it was me, but I'd know it was you because you probably wear a name badge!
                            Maybe Flo could do it instead

Comment

• Hahaha VC, you do make me laugh. And maybe I will meet flo, or maybe I already have???

Comment

• I could have been a secret shopper already Matt! Nah, I'd have to introduce myself, hope you'll not be too embarrassed
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X