No announcement yet.

Too early for Christmas threads

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8weeks is enough time to grow some serious veg! Well lettuce and radishes.

When does that pub open? Has anyone seen secret saaaaaaaan.......nope can't bring myself to mention it...

Try Halloween!

Loving my allotment!

Comment

I expect there have been Saturnalia preparations going on in the Gardener's Rest since Easter
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, ;...... LOVE IT!

Comment

been making pressies for the afore mentioned since June!!! Planning on all handmade this year and they take time!!!!

Comment

I did buy my first gift yesterday - some scarf yarn for my Ma. Serious budget cuts this year, so I'm getting organised.

A few weeks ago I sold some things on ebay and I bought some fairy lights with some of the money - so we've been testing them out since (they have a 30 day guarantee, but you can bet they'll go pop! as soon as it runs out) At least I won't have to tangle with them in December - the greenery in the hall stays up all year round.
            Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

I suppose when you're in the publishing industry you have to plan months in advance. I suspect the Christmas dinner thread from yesterday for for the December edition. My sister-in-law used to work in retail and she hated the fact that she spent a few days in the heat of summer each year selecting Christmas displays for the shop.

Last year I got sunburnt whilst weaving willow wreath bases for a Christmas craft fare. Still love it though

Comment

Originally posted by Patchninja View Post
                *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, *********, ;...... LOVE IT!
                Norty step.....NOW!!!!

( I'll come n join you so we can natter on and on about it!!!! )
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

but how are you going to get a fat animal for your special dinner,if someone did not think of ********* before you,,
                  Last edited by Nicos; 26-09-2012, 09:06 AM. Reason: Oi !!!!!!
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Mr PP hs a very nice black Santa hat with Bah Humbug on it.
                    Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Cue the Toms View Post
                      Please stop it until December PLEASE?
                      You see what you've started now Nobody would be talking about Ch****mad if you hadn't mentioned it - you Big Stirrer

Comment

Originally posted by Patchninja View Post
                        Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, ;...... LOVE IT!
                        wheres the firing squad
                        In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

Originally posted by darcyvuqua View Post
                          wheres the firing squad
                          They are all in HR looking for time off over Chr***m*s..........
                          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                          sigpic

Comment

Well its raining and hailing here, and that is technically winter in Wales, so may I be the first to wish you all Happy Christmas.
                            Last edited by Mikey; 26-09-2012, 01:28 PM.
                            I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

******* Llawen a Flwyddyn Newydd dda i chi Mikey (they won't know where to put the ****** )
                              Last edited by Nicos; 26-09-2012, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Blwyddan Newydd Dda, VC., just for you bach.

Attached Files
                                I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X