No announcement yet.

Too early for Christmas threads

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ a little while ahead of summer (if we actually get one )
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Well I don't care if it's early, I have a baby due Dec 4th this year and won't be able to drive after the c-section for the whole of December. I probably won;t feel like waddling about the shops for most of November either to be honest. I have therefore over half-way done my C-word shopping and am thinking of wrapping them while I can still get up off the floor without a crane to assist me!

Mr janeyo was a bit shocked when I told him I was going C-word shopping the other day, but when I pointed out that if I don't do it now then HE will have to do all of it - he was more than happy to see my point of view... Especially as he only has to buy for me and his shedevil mother and I have a list to buy of at least 30! Plus I have to sort my elderly rellies stuff to get my children too as they can't get out of the house.

So there, early c-word shopper and proud!

Comment

Well I wasn't thinking of Christmas until that other thread about Christmas dinner came up. Of course, it did cross my mind in relation to asking for time off at work, and as for Easter next year, well that's already been sorted - that's the trouble with pregnant women.....not me personally, but we are now booking women who are having babies next year and they need to know when prenatal classes will be on etc.

But after reading this thread...........hmmm, I'm going to spend a day or so working out what pressies to make. I'm thinking something to eat and something to grow. And I wanted to make some nice new deco's for the house this year, so best get thinking about that too!

Thanks, for getting me kick started for Chr**tm@s - because all the horsey events will start next month and I won't have time to think again till about the end of Jan. Merry ............owwww! That wasn't very nice!
        Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X