No announcement yet.

introduce your pets with pictures :)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are my two poochies. I have soooo many photos that I could bore you all with. Both rescues so we don't know how old they are

Attached Files
    When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
    If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

Originally posted by julesapple View Post
      PP Did you ever get Stripes done?
      Yes, last year.

She's the one who needed entertaining the other week having injured herself. All cats are done, phew.
      Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by KittyColdNose View Post
        Here are my two poochies. I have soooo many photos that I could bore you all with. Both rescues so we don't know how old they are
        Oh lovely - Is that an English bull terrier?

Comment

Sure is Scarlet. The other is bull terrier/labrador cross we think.

Masie isn't the bonniest of dogs because of the scas but she is the softest dog I know. A 23kilo lap dog!
          Last edited by KittyColdNose; 08-05-2013, 09:47 PM.
          When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
          If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

Since the previous photo of my two dogs was taken after they'd both been in the vet's and Rosie had to have eye surgery a few days later, here's another one, taken in December
            Attached Files

Comment

Ithink I already put a picture up of Bella but we now have a new addition 'Gino' whom we acquired about 5 weeks ago as some nasty person had dumped him. As you can see they lurvvvvvvvvvvvveee each other!!!!!

Comment

oops forgot the pic!!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

What a happy ending to a horrible beginning Mrs W. They look as though they've always known each other!

Comment

they're totally inseperable I couldn't be without either of them now, they are collectively known as 'the children' by me and Mr W! our babies now the human ones have grown up! We often sit and watch them playing instead of the box,they've both got the most adorable characters, so gentle and loving

Comment

Since this thread has been resurrected, I can no longer resist sharing a few photos of my cat Stan(ley):

This is him now at about 1 year old, but when he was 12 weeks he was the cutest thing:

Comment

Oh wow I'm glad this has resurfaced

Here is my ridgeback again sure he thinks he's tiny and not the 37 kg's that he actually is
                        Attached Files
                        In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

wow, Stan is gorgeous!
                          I cant do pictures but there would be too many anyways!! I have 4 dogs Adam, Hannah, Heidi and Alfie (2 Chihuahuas and 2 chi x mini dachshunds), 6 cats Bess, Banjo, Eric, Tootsie, Blossom and Gracie (mainly OAPs now), a corn snake called Kiora and a very, very elderly bald rat called Ezri.
                          Youngest doglet is only 6mths and worringly adores fruit and veggies......Im very nervous about my crops this year!
                          Last edited by kentishgal; 17-05-2013, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Here's my two gorgeous boys, Jake and Harvey
                            Attached Files

Comment

Have tried to upload pictures yet however thought I would run threw our pets.

Betty a Bichon Frise, Chloe and Sheba the cats. We also have a cockatiel, a canary, 3 budgies, 6 zebra finches and five fish.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X