X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres my cleo. We also have a gerbil and chickens
    Attached Files
    http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiesjourney

Please give blood and if possible please give bone marrow.

SAVE LIVES TODAY

Subscriber to the mojo mailing list

Comment

Too many cats...

When we arrived here there was already this feral cat who we called Stripes. Most of the village seem to feed her but nobody took responsability.

So the next summer she appears hunting in the garden with one kitten.

We can get within a few feet of her, but he is a right scaredy cat. Until the weather turns cold and within two weeks he is sleeping on the sofa or next to the fire! We have called him Squermish as we were watching Have I Got Old News for You with the clip of Sarah Palin talking about the US and Libya when we were thinking of a name. It seemed to fit..

He has had his visit to the vet and still came back to the sofa, while mum became a ferocious lion at any suggestion she go in a carry box!

Consequently these guys came along in April this year. But at least she lets us handle them (and feed them!) so they are totally tame.

Squermish gets along fine with them too - in theory cleaning a rug

And this is them just a month ago. Tortilla is the tabby and Porc Noire (a local rare breed pig - he was a greedy thing when tiny) the black kitten.

Sadly we did lose one kitten - Truffle and Porcie went missing over night (they live outside on the covered terrace) and although Porcie finally arrived home tired and hungry that night we never did find little Truffle.

The kittens are off to the vet very soon and we will have yet another go at popping mum in the carry box. You can pick her up now, so maybe she'll be good.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by PyreneesPlot; 31-08-2012, 03:11 PM. Reason: picture out of sequence
      Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

97 Horses

I'd love to have horses again, but the budget is too small. So instead, I have Stella as she doesn't mind if I don't give her any food or take her for a run.....

Attached Files
        Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm a petless MOM.........feeling a little sad! I have two petless daughters too! Feeling a little mean........

They want a dog! Tempted!

Loving my allotment!

Comment

This is Star the Staffie cross
            Attached Files

Comment

and this is Star after her bath
              Attached Files
              All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                and this is Star after her bath
                Looks more like Yodas apprentice, the force is strong with her OB1.
                I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

This is my dog Bob a collie and an old man now, coming up for 13 and totally fed up with gardening today!
                  Attached Files

Comment

PP Did you ever get Stripes done? You might be able to get a sedative from the vet (to put in a tasty treat) that would make her dopey enough to put in the cat carrier.

We had to do that to stray cats in Cyprus.
                    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

This is Winnie, she is my favourite of our five guinea pigs. Oops the writing got underneath the picture!

And this is Merlin, a very bad tempered budgie who turned up on our roof three years ago...we love him dearly of course! He escaped a year ago last April, the weather was cold windy and rainy. I was miserable without him. Exactly one week later a boy found Merlin sitting on his driveway several (miles away) and his mum had seen my missing budgie notice in the paper and we got him back!! He was very weak, starving and missing some tail feathers, but alive and still extremely grumpy! Aww!
                      Oh the picture's above the writing. Sorry all mixed up. Merlin's chatting up his lady love!
                      The best things in life are not things.

Comment

And then there's Molly, but I did put a picture of her on here before. But here she is again!

[IMG][/IMG]
                        The best things in life are not things.

Comment

Originally posted by Verinda View Post
                          And then there's Molly, but I did put a picture of her on here before. But here she is again!

[IMG][/IMG]
                          Beautiful !

Lynne x

Comment

BB put a pic of my Wizzy on here somewhere but I don't know which thread. He is an old boy now, almost 13 but still gorgeous.
                            I'm not good at pictures. If I were I would put one of him on here.
                            Lynne x

Comment

Originally posted by wizzbang View Post
                              BB put a pic of my Wizzy on here somewhere but I don't know which thread. He is an old boy now, almost 13 but still gorgeous.
                              I'm not good at pictures. If I were I would put one of him on here.
                              Lynne x
                              I'm sure BB is older than 13
                              Here's the real Wizzy - in this link http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1121696

Comment

Aww yes there he is, thank you.
                                Laughing so much at your highlighted bits.
                                That greenhouse with me at the end is now full of books and stuff waiting to go into my house so I can't grow anything in it now.
                                Lynne x

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X