No announcement yet.

New Group for Nutters

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmm Puzzling.... because the bag says "Wholefoods" so how do they separate the monkeys from their Nuts and still meet the trade description?

Comment

• omg MH......just looking at that nutter jumping down that hole makes me feel ill.

As I said to Lottie, the fall really did scare the hell out of me. I was kept in the hospital for shock. When the first response paramedic got here, he looked up the stairs from where I was laying, looked at the bannister, and said it was a wonder I hadn't broken my neck and killed myself. If I had fallen to the right I would have done just that. It's a real wake up call when you realise you have just diced with death or, much worse to me, life as a tetraplegic. You feel very lucky indeed.
      Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• My loft hatch is fortunately a good four feet away from the stairwell and I only keep the Christmas decs and tree up there, but every year as I wobble on the step ladder to heave them out or put them away, I vow to get a proper loft ladder put in, then once the hatch is shut, I forget about it for another year.
        Your horrifying accident and hugely lucky escape is a wake up call to me!
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Im Welsh think I fit the criteria?

Comment

• Most definitely lulubell! Welcome to the Asylum Have you chosen your animal yet?

Comment

• evening,LD sighning in for a bit of nutter-dame,
              Jules,did'nt realize you had the medics,or you had other probs,you have come out very lucky,is good you can still have a laugh,perhaps we should have our own thread for divers,only the other week i went diving in the fish pond at home,gigle gigle,
              mr hare,please expain thyself,another way,now this is not only a family forum,but i don't give way personal going ons only whole hazelnut,cadburies make them and they cover them with chocolate,
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I reckon my dad dropped my on my head when I was a baby!!!

I do seem to remember that when he used to come home from work, that he used to give me a big hug, throw me in the air, and then walk away!!!

I do feel sooooo at home here. Lololol
                My new website for allotment beginners www.theallotmentshed.co.uk

My Facebook page Please take the the time to "LIKE" https://www.facebook.com/theallotmentshed

Follow on Twitter The Allotment Shed @TASallotment

Comment

• Originally posted by Cue the Toms View Post
                  I reckon my dad dropped my on my head when I was a baby!!!
                  I do seem to remember that when he used to come home from work, that he used to give me a big hug, throw me in the air, and then walk away!!!
                  I do feel sooooo at home here. Lololol
                  Hence the need for this? -
                  The mind is like a parachute, its totally usless unless its open

Comment

• Cue, you must have felt just like the skydiver whose parachute failed to open - it was a terrible let-down !
                    On the plus side, it can be a great way to open up your mind...
                    Mothhawk, I can see you are hatching plans - good idea, you need to take steps !
                    I believe what you are looking for is a Ramsay ladder.Ramsay Heavy Duty Loft Ladders - Browns Ladders
                    There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

• I am struggling to keep up with all the nutters... It makes me feel so much better that I could have been as bad as some of the loons on here

My Facebook page Please take the the time to "LIKE" https://www.facebook.com/theallotmentshed

Comment

• Just for you Chris the Loon^^^^^

Comment

• Is one of them supposed to be me?

Comment

• What do you think?

Comment

• Poor Jules, we won't know whether you are crying from pain or the bad jokes!

Does that bag of monkey nuts say 'No monkeys were injured in the making of this product?' and 'this product may contain traces of nuts.' on it?
                              Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Thanks, Snohare, that looks just the thing - I'll just have to do some measuring to see what size, then bake my bro a carrot cake and smile sweetly at him.....
                                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                                Endless wonder.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X