No announcement yet.

New Group for Nutters

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And how is my internet mother tonight?
    My new website for allotment beginners www.theallotmentshed.co.uk

My Facebook page Please take the the time to "LIKE" https://www.facebook.com/theallotmentshed

Follow on Twitter The Allotment Shed @TASallotment

Comment

• ooooo,amoretto,now your talking,i like it in the sponge base of a triffle,or poured over ice cream,licks lips,if i have it neat i end up suffering very bad heart burn,and yes deffinatley a girl,
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Trust me to be the last one to know.....

(nothing new there)

I'm contemplating a second Amaretto, but no more coffee this late in the evening.
        Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
          Indeed & she remembers me to this day check her sig,such a loving lady
          I remember her denial too BB

Comment

• Originally posted by Cue the Toms View Post
            And how is my internet mother tonight?
            Hello Son, did you collect my pension today? I'm going out on the tiles and I need some dosh.......

Comment

• Originally posted by julesapple View Post
              Trust me to be the last one to know.....

(nothing new there)

I'm contemplating a second Amaretto, but no more coffee this late in the evening.
              I've just been to check the cognac situation - there's an unopened bottle of Bisquit Cognac - goodness knows how long its been lurking in the cupboard. As for the top of the wardrobe in the spare bedroom.............anyone tall like to have a look?

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                Hello Son, did you collect my pension today? I'm going out on the tiles and I need some dosh.......
                Yes, I did collect your pension but I spent it all on champagne, women and fast cars! I hated wasting your money though!!!

You aren't going anywhere tonight due to the fact that I sold your zimmer frame to finance my extravagant lifestyle... I'll send you one of my leeks by way of an apology when they are ready if that helps?

My Facebook page Please take the the time to "LIKE" https://www.facebook.com/theallotmentshed

Comment

• I don't mind you spending my money, son, someday it will all be yours. Meanwhile, I want the champagne and the fast cars - you can have the girls
                  And don't worry about the Zimmer, I'm being picked up tonight (yes he needs to be very strong). So for now you can stuff your leeks - nice with cheese sauce

Comment

• You should make some mincemeat ready for C..........s. Last year I made two brewers bucketfuls, emptied the cheapest contents of the booze cabinet in there (you know, the stuff people bring you back from their hols, the stuff you bought that you were sure you'd drink/like and didn't) This year, I won't be making any - the biggest mince pie fan is now a diabetic. I still have enough vintage mince meat left to make enough pies for everyone else this year.
                    Jules

Comment

• sweet dreams nutters,still no more info,am going to dream of a ride in car to collect my machine,and mentally planing the bar-b-q am planning for saturday early evening down the lottie,woo hoo,bring on the fun,
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Make mincemeat, Jules? Make mincepies, Jules? Nah, I'm useless at cooking and I'd have to eat them all myself anyway - and that would be greedy. Warm mincemeat is nice on icecream, though

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          Warm mincemeat is nice on icecream, though
                          Oh yeah.....the diabetic would die happy. I can make low carb ice cream, but I can't make low carb mincemeat, sadly.
                          Jules

Comment

• Hahahaha@ VC... You really are nuttier than a squirrels fart

Early start for me tomorrow so off for an early night. Adios, for now x

Comment

• I have to go too - the cripple needs what little one-handed help I can give him. As wrong as that sounds.

Nighters All!
                              Jules

Comment

• Originally posted by Cue the Toms View Post
                                Hahahaha@ VC... You really are nuttier than a squirrels fart
                                I'll take that as a compliment then
                                Nos da, boyo!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X