yet another night of no sleep

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Feral007 View Post
    Glad to hear you've got an appt - it does need to be checked out rather than just sitting on it. Hope you get some relief soon.
    thanks i cant wait im due to have the stitches out on friday i hope ive not got an infection or anything

this is me a week ago

i do have some more but im guessing no one wants to see them
    Attached Files
    In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

I'm glad your wife telephoned your GP - I was about to tell you to ring the surgery and actually speak to a doctor. Every surgery has the capacity for emergencies and appointments to deal with extreme pain, often it's just a case of getting past the receptionist. Again, hope you get some relief.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I hope you have a decent GP who doesn't just get the script pad out as soon as you walk in.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

trust me big mally if i get my appointment read off a card with no stronger pain killers i will not be leaving the gp's

either that or my wife is going to have to lock me in a dark room where i can swear alot

Comment

Originally posted by darcyvuqua View Post
            trust me big mally if i get my appointment read off a card with no stronger pain killers i will not be leaving the gp's

either that or my wife is going to have to lock me in a dark room where i can swear alot
            If the GP just dismisses you, head to A&E, post operative problems are not something to mess about with.

Comment

what did you have done? and were you in Prince Charles? Just because I'm nosey....

Comment

had it done at llandough in dinas powys just outside of cardiff had a lateral release of both legs it was not the same as most as my situation is different to most

Comment

Well I've had a number of surgeries on my knee over the years, and you have my sympathies, I've only ever had pre ops done in Llandough (llandock, to all you non Cardiffians!!), but they seemed a pretty efficient outfit. I find the best approach is to keep your mind off it, by planning lots of projects for when you are back on your feet.

My OH had terrible pain after breaking her metatarsal, make sure you get checked out, she had a clot which was causing her pain, quite common from what I can gather after a surgery and some immobility.
                  I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

ok so im waiting on an ambulance hospital bound GP is concerned that i have an ifection or blood clot see you when i get back everyone

Comment

All the best Darcy. Good job you've been seen today. Hurry back

Comment

all the best darcy,
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Glad to hear you're getting sorted Darcy.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by darcyvuqua View Post
                            GP is concerned that i have an ifection or blood clot
                            I was worried that it might be something like that. Do let us know how you got on ...
                            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Good luck Darcy.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Oh my word, good job your wife was assertive. Sure you'll soon be sorted, back home and pain free.
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X