No announcement yet.

yet another night of no sleep

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well well well I'm awake woke above 30 minutes ago and I feel great from that sleep took my pain killers but it's the pain is nothing like what it has been

Thanks for the comments you must have been whispering cos never heard anyone
    In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

thats great news darcy,i feel your joy
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Great, glad you got it all sort dude, men are notorious for not visiting the doctors, but giving their missus grief instead.

3 weeks, sat just wiggling your toes, how about we find something to occupy your mind, anyone know of some brain games to keep darcy's grey matter working.
        I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

So glad you had a good kip Darcy, the next time you feel like swearing, just put your foot in your mouth........

Attached Files
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
            So glad you had a good kip Darcy, the next time you feel like swearing, just put your foot in your mouth........

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31661[/ATTACH]
            to be honest i have 3 small children the closest ive come to swearing is shiit..ake mushrooms lol

Comment

well im so so glad i have had a managable day on the pain front i feel so much netter within myself and was nice to hold conversation with clare (my wife) hopefully this is the start of a great relation ship with me and my now painkillers lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                That pic makes me feel sick I hadn't realised I was so squeamish.........

Comment

Originally posted by darcyvuqua View Post
                  well im so so glad i have had a managable day on the pain front i feel so much netter within myself and was nice to hold conversation with clare (my wife) hopefully this is the start of a great relation ship with me and my now painkillers lol
                  I know you mean "better within myself", but for a min I thought you were applying to join VC's Netters club...sorry I mean Nutters club
                  I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

Darcy would be very welcome since he's netter for a natter with a nutter...........

Comment

hahaha you bunch of netters get off my thread

i dont mind the odd natter with a nutter lol

my wife says im not all there when i talk to my plants while im watering them asking for lots of produce hahaha does anyone else do this or just me

Comment

Just checking that you're still asleep, Darcy You're having a dream, and all your plants are talking about you......but in whispers so that they don't wake you........tiptoes out of the room.........

Comment

VC do you really think you should be creeping into bedrooms let alone at that time in the morning?
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I have to wait until they're asleep, Flo, otherwise the doors would be locked and bolted to keep me out

Comment

What you doing up at that time of day VC, thats at least an hour into my nights sleep. Don't come creeping into mine at 2 or I'll turn the telly down and bop you on the head with a cushion.
                              Last edited by Mikey; 30-08-2012, 10:39 AM.
                              I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

I'll be up at 2 hourly intervals tonight - it was 3 hours last night.
                                My oldest dog has developed corneal ulcers and needs blood serum dropped into her eyes every couple of hours. as well as another 3 types of drops and a tablet and liquid medicine. I've written myself a halfhourly schedule to structure my day/night. Its this or having her at the vets overnight and I know she'd be happier at home.
                                So don't worry Mikey I'll be too tired to creep too far

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X