No announcement yet.

Plop!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh the toilet roll really sorts out the kids doesn't it? We go thru the stuff...TMI? But I leave the 6 pack on top of the cistern. With one roll on the holder. And evrytime someone actualy takes out a toilet rol they put the whole rest of the pack on the toilet floor................evil kitty is not above p*ing all over any clothes, or anything else left on the toilet floor.
    They know that. So why don't they put the fricken fracken toilet rolls back on the cistern from whence they came?
    Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

I think the most cringeworthy moment I can think of was when me and a friend decided to visit our old school during uni holidays. There was a young teacher there who didn't take any of my classes, but during A levels I developed quite a crush and never told anyone. This in itself is not a problem, but sometimes I have trouble comprehending what certain people say (I'm dyspraxic) and he was/is one of those.

So, on this return visit, we were in the 6th form building when in he walks and says, "Hey, Missed You!"

"Missed you too", I replied.

He laughed and said, "No, I said, 'Hey, Mischief!"

Fek. I must have looked like a giant beefsteak tomato. Melting.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X