Goodbye my dear friends

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
    And it was OK for a 'complete newbie (Drea)' to have her say about me? I would say my reply to her was more defensive than offensive.

Drea, if you read this, I have absolutely no issues with you whatsoever, I don't know you so how could I?
    So nobody is allowed to comment on their opinion of your threads?

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
      So nobody is allowed to comment on their opinion of your threads?
      I truly can't win with you, can I - not that I want to win anything, but you get my drift (hopefully). Whatever I do you seem hell bent on twisting it. I have no idea why you are so pissed at me but clearly I've done something to warrant your attacks on me.
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Rennies anyone?
        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Originally posted by Paulottie View Post
          Is this perhaps all just a tinsy little bit histrionic?.....
          Probably - I have only flounced once before and that was several years ago. I have too much time on my hands and too much time home alone.

Snowdrop is forever grateful that I can send my angst somewhere other than his way

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
          ... And the original post/thread which kicked off this situation upset certain people..
          I didn't know I had upset people, I have said a million times I am sorry.

If I had the ability to close/delete/burn/rewind (the last 48 hours) this thread then I would.....
          aka
          Suzie

Comment

I truly can't win with you, can I - not that I want to win anything, but you get my drift (hopefully). Whatever I do you seem hell bent on twisting it. I have no idea why you are so pissed at me but clearly I've done something to warrant your attacks on me.
            What attacks? What are you trying to 'win'?

I have had no idea why you started the original thread, no idea why you started the second thread instead of PMing a Mod [none of us received your PM], and no idea why you are posting about leaving because of me, when all I have done is try to work out what you were originally posting about, which turns out wasn't an issue in the first place but still needed to be said. Apparently.

Seriously, what on earth are you achieving by all this?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
              Rennies anyone?
              Do you have blackcurrant flavour?
              aka
              Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                What attacks? What are you trying to 'win'?
                I thought my post said 'not that I'm trying to win anything'?
                aka
                Suzie

Comment

I thought my post said 'not that I'm trying to win anything'?
                  So what are you trying to do?

We are all completely and utterly confused as to what all this is about?

Comment

I think we are all suffering from the monsoon - Maugham's 'Rain' springs to mind.
                    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Now that both Piskie and Drea have said that neither of them have any issues with each other, can we please put this thread to bed and put it down to a misinterpretation of how a post was written?

Then we can get on with the more important task of working out how we are going to get any crop at all after the torrential downpouring of the summer so far, especially the past 24 hours?

Andy
                      http://vegpatchkid.blogspot.co.uk/ Latest Blog Entries Friday 13 Mar 2015 - Sowing Update

Comment

Originally posted by Samurailord View Post
                        Now that both Piskie and Drea have said that neither of them have any issues with each other, can we please put this thread to bed and put it down to a misinterpretation of how a post was written?

Then we can get on with the more important task of working out how we are going to get any crop at all after the torrential downpouring of the summer so far, especially the past 24 hours?

Andy
                        Andy - if we close this thread, there will be another complaining that we closed it!

I wholeheartedly agree with you - I have a new community plot that I am trying to get up and running and provide plants for, just after I'd given most of them away, so most of my spare time is currently spent sowing and potting on hundreds of squashes and beans for the volunteers to grow as they are desperate to get it up and running. So I'd best get dressed and get my hands dirty, eh?

Comment

If I had the ability to close/delete/burn/rewind (the last 48 hours) this thread then I would.....
                          I really didn't want to comment further on this thread, but I'm sure you know that you have the ability to delete your own posts/threads?

Comment

I haven't read any of the threads that seem to have kick started this, so I cannot comment on them, but...
                            I have in the past reported threads that seem to be going awry, and begged the Mods and Admin for them to be closed or deleted. I really hate confrontation, and the Vine is generally such a gentle, nurturing place to be, that it feels like coming home.

As we all know, and has been said many times, it is too easy to misread the tone of a post, and take offence or feel hurt by it. Been there, done that

I also know that the Mods discuss things together before taking action. Whatever happened in these threads will have been looked at collectively by the Mods, and the consequences reviewed. It will not be a personal decision by one of them, and it will not be a personal decision about one member. After all, it's not just one member talking to themselves in these threads, lots of members will have posted on them.

Piskie and Donna, I hope that you both change your minds, you both give lots of great advice. It has been a pleasure knowing both of you. And as I know, sometimes you just need a little space.

Comment

Originally posted by Samurailord View Post
                              I wholeheartedly agree,yesterday I posted an incorrect reply purely because I had misread the question (I did add an explanation later in the thread),earlier in the week I posted a comment that was replied to by TS,which I read a being a bit arguemental to my point & duly post so,to which TS replied with her thoughts & on reflection she had a valid point,so I duly acknowledged that I understood her point of view,as far as I know we all good again but my point is that like Samurailord says we can all misenterprit the written word,anyhoo I gotta log off & get driving now hope that we are all back on an even keel on my return with the memberlist the same & the moderator list the same as well.

ATB .. Later peeps
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

All I will say is that, in your first post, Piskie, you said something like - "I'm sure I will ruffle a few feathers with this". How right you were. Don't suppose you anticipated that they would be yours though?
                                I have always regarded this Forum as a happy and supportive place to spend my time. I'm sorry to have this view destroyed within a matter of days.
                                If you leave, I'm genuinely very sorry to see you go but if you feel you can't stay its your decision.
                                Now, can we get back to gardening please, because that's why I joined (as well as having a laugh )
                                PS, if I've upset anyone, feel free to tell me so here http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ead_66183.html
                                Maybe we should all have one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X