Searching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
    Probably as frustrating as when someone seems to be pointing an issue out and you spend an hour or so of a lovely evening trying to work out what the issue is, only to find out there is no issue.
    And that ^^ is why this forum will succeed where others fail ...............we have Mod's that care enough to spend time studying issues before commenting,good on yer girl
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by rustylady View Post
      I think maybe it's time this thread was closed?
      I'd really rather it wasn't and given the amount of likes - I'm guessing others feel the same way, although I understand I am at the 'power' of the Mods to do what they will
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Probably as frustrating as when someone seems to be pointing an issue out and you spend an hour or so of a lovely evening trying to work out what the issue is, only to find out there is no issue.
        Isn't that the point? You assumed there was an agenda where there was none - only musings.

No one asks you to give up your lovely evenings to be a Mod, you choose to and you do so freely and willingly and it is very much appreciated by us all. I could not do what you do, I bow to all Mods - honestly
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

• OK Peeps, it is officially Gin o'clock! Cheers! *raises glass

I'm ashamed of you all, go find sommat more constructive to do than f*nnying about over what may or may not be a musing, an issue, a debate or whatever!

All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
            f*nnying about over what may or may not be a musing,
            anything funny must by default be amusing
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

No; I didn't think so.

So the sum result of this is that nobody can - or is willing to find newbies have actually come on here and been told 'use the search button' and so we have all wasted our valuable time on a complete wild goose chase on the longest day of the year.

Excellent. How cool are we all?

I shall certainly by choosing carefully which 'issues' I look into in future.
              But did anyone actually ask you to spend your ' valuable time' doing that?

I must have missed that. i thought an observation was being made, thiinking out loud so to speak, a complaint wasn't submitted was it? Surely you have too much to do, as you have already said, to spend the longest day of the year responding to mere obsevations on this thread and requesting citation of individual posts where the specific phrasing 'use the search button' is stated. Life is too short. This is a discussion forum, and we are doing no more than discussing what has been observed by more than one forum member.
              Spelling errors are my area of expertise. Apologies if my jumbled up mind/words cause offence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uber-Uncool View Post
                But did anyone actually ask you to spend your ' valuable time' doing that?

I must have missed that.
                Yes, the admin team when they asked me to be a moderator. It goes with the territory that we look into things when they are pointed out.

ETA: Life really is too short.
                Last edited by zazen999; 21-06-2012, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rustylady View Post
                  Why? don't you know how to do a Google search? Sorry Donna, I read your post as "please Google for me", instead of "I prefer Google". Still not sure which you meant.
                  Ha ha! Maybe you should read it again. Which number post are we talking about? I've been to work since so I'm a bit disorientated.

Oh! I meant I prefer to search through google. Not can somebody do a google search for me. I certainly wouldn't ask anybody to do a search on this forum. That would be way too time consuming.
                  Last edited by donnakebab; 21-06-2012, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Yes, the admin team when they asked me to be a moderator. It goes with the territory that we look into things when they are pointed out.

ETA: Life really is too short.
                    Well as they say Zaz...If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

Comment

• Thread closed I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by donnakebab View Post
                        Well as they say Zaz...If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.
                        Indeed. And to coin another phrase, Elephants never forget.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X