Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by donnakebab View Post
    Eh! What email box?
    The email account you used when first joining here,but it does depend on what preferences you have set in your profile
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

I'm way past my prime so as the welsh cakes are still a bit warm please pass the butter.
      Ah, you are like my OH, even though by weight they are 1/4 butter, you still like a little bit more on top.
      I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

• You can't put a better bit of butter on your wife ... knife!

Comment

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
          I don't think any of the above are saying 'bugger off' as mentioned in the OP
          i agree .... i see it as meant in a helpful way .... but i can also see how a newbie could feel they're being told to "bugger off and find out yourself" .... after all, we're all different ....
          http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

• Can I start chewing yet...?
            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
              Can I start chewing yet...?
              You know that's not possible Wayne.

Rowntrees Fruit Pastles - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
                You know that's not possible Wayne.

Rowntrees Fruit Pastles - YouTube
                I'm proof it's possible to suck for a very long time.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                  I'm proof it's possible to suck for a very long time.
                  What you talking about Willis? You got any witnesses?

Attached Files

Comment

What you talking about Willis? You got any witnesses?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30247[/ATTACH]
                    Not since they introduced the witness protection programme.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Go to the most likely forum to have the answer to your question. On the right hand side near the top (it's not very bold) click on search forum. To the right of the box that appears click Advanced Search. In the keyword(s) section you can search every post of just the titles.
                      D
                      Yes - been there I get just as many responses as you do. I find google easier.
                      A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill except for learning how to grow in rows

Comment

• Ok so I think we've established that the forum search engine is inadequate and that's why the same questions are asked on a regular basis. Therefore I for one will not be advising anyone to do a search here, which I have never done anyway.

Google for me too.

Comment

• Odd isn't it - given that probably most of us are in here because we Googled an issue and Vine came up and so we joined, then when we have a query we either ask in here or go Google.

Funny old world eh
                          aka
                          Suzie

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                            Yep,but do please remember that PM storage has a limited capacity as I was reminded yesterday by MBE

I see this has got to the normal level if the kettle's still on Tea White & 2 please,no munchie's though as a guy in his prime needs to be figure conscious these days
                            think it's 150,
                            thanks VC & BB,hope realise i got the idea correct,but how the brain cells does you work it,i clicked on the post no,but how you get to a PM,looks like it can be sent places,but how a PM,i am very curiouse,
                            errrm,just looked back at a few other posts,i guss i will just have to experriment,and see what else i can mess up lol,but i do try
                            Last edited by lottie dolly; 21-06-2012, 02:07 PM.
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

How about a homemade hobnob?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30244[/ATTACH]
                              Although my penchant for pork pies is well known, I do like the occasional Odnob, thank you dear.
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                                think it's 150,
                                thanks VC & BB,hope realise i got the idea correct,but how the brain cells does you work it,i clicked on the post no,but how you get to a PM,looks like it can be sent places,but how a PM,i am very curiouse,
                                LottieD, If you right click on the post number and copy it. then go to Notifications where you would send a PM, set up a new PM but send it to yourself and right click & paste the number into the message. Then send it and it will come back to you!!
                                Don't forget too, that the 150 message limit is for sent and received messages!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X