No announcement yet.

Searching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not everyones a puter geek, or indeed wants to be. Its good to have a reply to YOUR question, otherwise I see little point in fantastic sites like this. And all you experts who help us mere mortals, well... what would you do.

Comment

• thanks VC,i managed to do it lol,for me is still confusing lol,i was just curious,good job am not a cat lol
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by donnakebab View Post

Google for me too.
        Why? don't you know how to do a Google search? Sorry Donna, I read your post as "please Google for me", instead of "I prefer Google". Still not sure which you meant.
        Last edited by rustylady; 21-06-2012, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
          Although my penchant for pork pies is well known, I do like the occasional Odnob, thank you dear.
          I love pork pies, and Hobnobs. But not together

Comment

• Originally posted by rustylady View Post
            Well that was an unusual meal. Its not often I go to the cupboard and find myself uttering the words, Pork pies, and hobnobs, what can I make?
            I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

• I'm probably only repeating what others have said as I don't have time to wade through all ten pages but when I first came here, I know for a fact that I asked some really dim questions that I could doubtless have found the answers to via Google or my books. Everyone was patient and kind though and that was what brought me back (and still does). I can see the frustration when you've typed out a long reply, only for a different person to ask the same question the next day but it's not as if anyone is obliged to do so. I think for new people the least folk who respond can do is briefly say 'I do it this way' (etc) and here are the search engine links to more info.
              I was feeling part of the scenery
              I walked right out of the machinery
              My heart going boom boom boom
              "Hey" he said "Grab your things
              I've come to take you home."

Comment

• Probably as frustrating as when someone seems to be pointing an issue out and you spend an hour or so of a lovely evening trying to work out what the issue is, only to find out there is no issue.

Comment

• I think maybe it's time this thread was closed?

Comment

• Originally posted by rustylady View Post
                    Bit of decorum please RL. Pork pie starter, odnob dessert simples

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
                    Well that was an unusual meal. Its not often I go to the cupboard and find myself uttering the words, Pork pies, and hobnobs, what can I make?
                    Probably quite a mess of crumbs one way and another. Advice as above and you can have what you like for a main
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                      It's great that you have noticed this - could you direct us to where it has been happening please. Thanks.
                      I don't doubt that i could, but i have no desire to wade through what the search facility of this site throws up attempting to attain the information you request...and my time, like yours, is valuable.
                      Spelling errors are my area of expertise. Apologies if my jumbled up mind/words cause offence.

Comment

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                        Probably as frustrating as when someone seems to be pointing an issue out and you spend an hour or so of a lovely evening trying to work out what the issue is, only to find out there is no issue.
                        It's a hard job you have to do Zaz, while all we have to do is make fun of it. Sorry chuck. Tomorrow is another day and I hope it's a better one for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                          Bit of decorum please RL. Pork pie starter, odnob dessert simples
                          OK Flo, sounds good to me

Comment

• Melton Mowbray of course chuck, not too much jelly in them there ones.

Comment

• [

Here ya go.....
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by mothhawk; 21-06-2012, 06:44 PM.
                              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                              Endless wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uber-Uncool View Post
                                I don't doubt that i could, but i have no desire to wade through what the search facility of this site throws up attempting to attain the information you request...and my time, like yours, is valuable.
                                No; I didn't think so.

So the sum result of this is that nobody can - or is willing to find newbies have actually come on here and been told 'use the search button' and so we have all wasted our valuable time on a complete wild goose chase on the longest day of the year.

Excellent. How cool are we all?

I shall certainly by choosing carefully which 'issues' I look into in future.
                                Last edited by zazen999; 21-06-2012, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X